• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Hamlet. He's a better-looking hamster than Clay, but I don't have the room. And, I probably wouldn't take him even if I did.

I've got a jock chicken called Goose. He's goofy, but I would take him just because you sometimes have to take in these castaways. Sometimes they end up being great friends. But, no room.

My first camper, Tammy, was in mine yesterday. I already have Maple, so I wasn't sure if I wanted another cub, but ehh, why not. She's kind of cute. However, I lost against her in rock, paper, scissors the first time. ;A; I won the second time though, but she didn't move in today, like I thought she was gonna.

Made me slightly sad, but oh well... Hope I get another camper soon. C:

Deirdre, I wasn't sure if I should invite her or not but then I found out she's an Uchi and I already have 1 hideous Uchi so that was a no go.

Marina. I don't really like her, but it'd be a shame to just let her go because it seems like lots of people do want her.

My first camper, Tammy, was in mine yesterday. I already have Maple, so I wasn't sure if I wanted another cub, but ehh, why not. She's kind of cute. However, I lost against her in rock, paper, scissors the first time. ;A; I won the second time though, but she didn't move in today, like I thought she was gonna.

Made me slightly sad, but oh well... Hope I get another camper soon. C:

If she agreed, she'll show up.

Tangy. I tried to get her to move in, but I lost to rock, paper, scissors and lost my fishing rod to her. Got another one, but after that, I was done.

Which worked out well since after, a friend offered me Flurry.

Sad for many days that no campers camp at my town...even I try reset trick 20 times a day... for 3 days in a row.

Back