• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Amelia is in there and I like her AND need a snooty. I have 10 villagers atm and I don't think I can get her, even though one of them is in boxes. x.x

Stitches atm! He's moving in tomorrow as well.
I was indifferent towards him before but seeing him in game...he's adorable. <3

Some angry looking red frog. I think it's Croque. Didn't bother, no thanks.

So yeah, this is my brother's town again, the one that Zucker moved in from the campsite. After Zucker, Ankha came, as well as Bruce and Zell, two of my dreamies. Today, in the campsite, Marshal was there. I moved him in!

Blaire. While she is cute I don't need 4 snooty villagers and I'd rather save the 10th spot

Deirdre the Uchi Deer. After about ten times of hesitance on her part, I convinced her to move in. I had actually looked her up a few days before she came camping and decided she would be a welcome addition in my town.

Bluebear. One of my favorites from my WW file, and seeing as how I had two spaces free since Soleil left, I invited him in

Back