• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I got Zucker!! Really cute and the first octopus I have seen in game, love the little legs!! And since I know a lot of people on here adore him I asked him to move in!! Hope I can trade him for one of my dreamies, pm me if you are interested!!!

Okay, so I was rather sad yesterday because a cycler rejected my request to have Stitches (who is my dreamie) since I am too new on the forums.

I boot up my game today.

HOLY MOTHER OF KAPP'N.
tfUJBgf.jpg
i hate it when people do that >_>
Congrats on getting him!

Zucker was in my town a couple days ago. He's a lot cuter than I expected.

Had Chops around today, didn't talk to him much.

Okay, so I was rather sad yesterday because a cycler rejected my request to have Stitches (who is my dreamie) since I am too new on the forums.

I boot up my game today.

HOLY MOTHER OF KAPP'N.
tfUJBgf.jpg

:O I think I saw that while lurking about the cycling threads. I'm so glad you were able to get Stitches :3

Snake. Looks like a cool guy, but I'm at 10. Phoebe moves to my other town in five days, but can't take him.

Joey was in my igloo today. But I just got Agent S to agree to move in from a friend's town, so she'll be my tenth villager.

Spork, making me totally happy i have 10 villagers. There's no chance that thing is moving in to Cupcake.

Pudge. //sighs in relief.
Glad it's not a dreamie xD I hate it when they appear while you have full town.

Back