• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had a camper yesterday, and I played for a little while as I was so tired after the Super Bowl party we had & work so I totally forgot to go into the igloo and check who was there ughh! I remembered today that I forgot lol

LILY. Oh my gosh, I would have taken her if I had any room. GET OUTTA HERE, TANK.

Last edited:
Kiki and she’s moving in after an easy game of charades <3
She was an original neighbor in my gamecube game and I'm so happy to have her back :)

Sheldon! He asked to move in the second conversation, and I was going to let him if he truly wanted to but he said he had other plans in his current town so I let him be.

Walker

He's okay, if I didn't have too much lazies I love already qwq

AHHHH! Stitches!!! <3 Thank god Genji moved out a few days ago or else I wouldn't have the space. omg he's so adorable *^*

I don't believe it!!

I've had a space in my town for about a week now as I'm waiting for Cousteau who is one of my dreamies. I've been really careful to make sure I keep that space and now unbelievably who has shown up in camp today but MOLLY!!

She is my other Dreamie! And I have space! I never have this kind of luck lol!

Back