• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

No one is in my campsite.
Or at least, none that I know of.
I dont have my 3ds with me at the moment xD

^one piece <3

BLANCHE. come on ****ing bull**** of a game haven't had one in ages and now this bird poop

I've got Margie. She's cute but my town is full and I already have my two favorite normals (Savannah and Maple).

This cutie! And I invited her to move to Argyll. I needed a Snooty and thought I'd give her a chance.
I just hope Graham doesn't show up before someone else moves out. <crossing fingers>

150px-Kitty_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

^is cute and underrated imo.

Haven't had one in a while now, hope I get either a good jock or someone decent.

I was so depressed when i had Freya in my campsite a few days ago and I had 10 villagers. Darn creepy ugly duck villagers moving in and ruining my paths and hybrids! I'm not bitter. Grrr....

Lionel. I don't really like the design for lions, so I won't be inviting him over (Plus, I'm holding Marina for someone so that would be out of the question).

Last edited:
I have Bruce the cranky deer! Idk if I should invite him into my town because I'm getting some dreamies later!

Last edited:
Back