• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I have.... Beau! My first camper in around a month.
I didn't really see what was great about him when I saw him in dream towns, but wow hes actually adorable. I might have to have him.
Sad I don't have a spot open right now, but at least I can hang with him a bit~ I might add him to my dreamies :3

I had Zucker the day before yesterday and Coco yesterday. I invited Coco in, I'm kinda excited about the chocolate chip bunny.

I got Coco from the camp too. I invited her merely to test her out, and then kick her out, but she's grown on me. She's really an adorable, hideous bunny.

I had O' Hare yesterday. I need a smug and I had been thinking I'd like to have him in my town. However, after talking to him, I've kinda changed my mind. I can't really say why, but I guess we just didn't click? ;) I was glad to see I had a camper, though. I love the igloo and it has been a while since I last had someone camping in my town. :(

Last edited:
And today I have Winnie. If it weren't for the fact that I already have a horse villager (Annalise), I would invite her to my town because she's adorable! <3

Tank yesterday, Clay today. Tank seemed alright. I had Clay in another town and didn't much care for him.

Bunnie! I had been hoping to get Pinky, but after talking to Bunnie, I decided to invite her to come and live in my town. It took me a few minutes, but she accepted. I'm looking forward to having her in my town. :)

Tangy. Saving a spot for Genji, though, so I can't invite them.

Last edited:
Back