• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who's the Oldest Villager ? - Themed Polls

Who's the best Grandpa/Grandma ?

• Billy

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Cashmere

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Dobie

Votes: 215 87.0%
  • Elise

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Gaston

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • Hamphrey

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Lionel

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Velma

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I think it's clear who the winner is going to be ^^' I obviously voted Dobie, but honorable mention to Walt for being a geezer 🦘

Hmm. I guess I could see Billy being pretty old, but C'MON. Dobie, guys. Dobie all the way. How does he not have 100% :LOL:
(and... why is Elise even on here? I'm genuinely confused by that 😅)

But, I'm also biased, 'cause I love Dobie and have his card and have had him in all my towns since I got it! But the reason I love him so much is because he's clearly super old, and that fits his cranky personality so well!

i have dobie but billy still wins in my book as the best oldie. they're both cutie pies and i kinda want billy in my town. at least once i get sick of tybalt, which wont be soon haha.

EQ_-kgDWsAA2XEy.jpg

not
dobby-protects-harry.jpg

okay guys. x'D <3​

Dobie is the easy answer and the recipient of my first vote. Preference dictates and my second vote; Cashmere probably deserves it more since she definitely has the grandmother vibe to her design, but I really love Lionel's refined older look and I gave him the second vote.

Honorable mention to Tucker for being a woolly mammoth, even if his design doesn't necessarily indicate it and he doesn't really "act his age."

For all we know, Ribbot and Sprocket could be hundreds or thousands or even millions of years old.

First results in the first post of the thread !

❗NOTE❗
Since Dobie is clearly already the winner, I suggest that people who have voted for him also vote for another villager to have more accurate global results !
You can vote for 2 villagers, so Dobie and another one of the list if you want.
To do so : you just have to click on "Change vote" under the Poll and then click on Dobie and another one before validating your vote 😉🙏

Billy and Dobie are adorable! I'm so happy they brought them back! ^^ Also imagining Velma as a grandma made me like her design 200% more

“Who’s the olde—“

88% of the Animal Crossing fandom: Dobie!
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I’ve never thought of Billy as old, not even remotely. He’s on my island and his floor is literally the garbage floor and his wall is the manga library wall. He seems much more like a typical college guy. A jock, loves manga, and a completely messy room. He also probably lives on instant ramen. 😂😂😂

Back