• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's your favorite of the shopkeepers on Main Street?

Favorite Shopkeeper?

• Timmy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tommy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nook

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Mabel

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Sable

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Labelle

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Luna

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Katrina

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

michealsmells

👑👑👑
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Crown Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Cake
Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mine would probably have to be either Sable or Label. I've never really liked Mabel that much tbh.

Last edited:
Sable! I love the chats we can have with her and she's a great big sis to other two :D
(My least favorite would be Luna... her speech is... so... slow...)

Why is Kicks not there? Or Blathers. He's totally a shopkeeper... Toootally. Yes, definitely.

I can't pick between the Able Sisters, so I'll go with Katrina. I never get sick of how cool the animation is when she gives you a reading.

unpopular opinion, but i love nook

... the lil potbelly is the best part

I gotta go with kicks and Katrina. Though I wanna add Luna cause of the dreams XD

Definitely sable (but i'd have a hard time picking if you had added kicks or leif aha~) and I really dislike Luna ;_; her way of talking is so frustrating!!

Kicks is my favorite, I really wish skunk villagers were a thing ;-;

Sable is adorable so I voted for her! I still keep talking to her every day since she doesn't seem to mind. :blush:

my vote is stereotypical but I'm a bit sad that timmy and tommy didn't get any votes;;

Wouldn't Celeste count as a shopkeeper also since she runs the Museum Gift Shop? I'm just curious.

@carp - OMGosh! Your avatar & sig are the absolute super duper cutest cuteness that ever did cute!

Celeste is probably the most adorable, but right now I mostly visit Luna when I play. I'm tired of shopping/buying stuff now that I got almost all that I wanted.

Back