• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's your favorite Sanrio Villager?

Who's the Cutest of them All?

• Toby

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Etoile

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • Rilla

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Marty

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Chai

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
It would be a tie between Toby and Marty for me. I love both of them equally 💕

The Sanrio villagers aren't really my thing, to be honest. If I had to pick one though it would be Chai because I like animals with unique designs or aspects to their designs and I like the teacup and saucer on her head.

Étoile is probably second because she has the strongest design of the rest of them in my opinion. Rilla in third place because, as opposed to seemingly a lot of people, I like the Gorilla villagers. Marty in fourth because he's a pretty inoffensive, if bland, bear and he has a little hat. Toby after him by process of elimination because there's nothing I really like about his design but he's not bad. Chelsea in last place because I dislike her; her model looks overdesigned in an effort to make something cute and ends up not looking good.

I think Marty. Etolie is cute, but I'm not a big fan of immense pastels.
Marty also looks happy and carefree.

Toby is the only one that really stood out to me as one I absolutely wanted on my island. That's not to say the others aren't good villagers though!

Toby is my favorite, followed by Chai! I love their designs, the boy has nice eyes, and their interior is wonderful. Usually, I’m not a big fan of these characters, because they’re related to something that exists in real life, especially the gorilla, but I close my eyes for these two and I do as I don’t know the brand they are related to.

Étoile, with Chai as close second. They're all nice, but I like the aesthetic of Étoile, which goes well with Puddles, who is also a favorite of mine.

I like Chelsea best, she's adorable and her house is so cute. I also really like Chai and the furniture that comes with her.

If I had to choose just one, Étoile would be my choice, she's adorable. But I also think Marty is super cute, so he's my second choice.

Etoile for sure! But I can never find a reason to have her in any town/island I own. I guess Happy Home Paradise will have to do.

I really like Étoile, her design is just the best of all of them and her items are also the best ones 🥰
I also like Chai and Chelsea, but Étoile is def my fav!

For me my favourite is Etoile !!!! She is just so cute and I love her colour theme plus I love the sheep islanders that are all so cute.

Etoile and Marty are my favs! plus their furniture + clothes are so cute !! I do like chai & the cinnamoroll stuff too but not as much as the other two

I didn't really know that much about Sanrio when they first rolled out, so I didn't really care for any of them, but over the years Marty has grown on me.

Marty is definitely my favorite! I think he looks the most appealing of all the Sanrio villagers.

I love Chai’s design the best— since she goes with Tia, another tea-inspired elephant. Though I have to admit my second favorite is Chelsea.

Back