• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

why are lazies so cute

nintendoanna

Bells
Switch
2902-9478-7785
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Lobo
Cake
i was making a list of my dreamies and i always list the ones i like then eliminate based on personalities and i found out that all except 2 of the villagers i liked were lazies THIS IS AN ABOMINATION i mean i can totally make a town full of lazies but i would probably become insane

Last edited:
Beau is because he has sleepy eyes to match his personality. I love them even though I haven't cared about checking on my town much lately (I do, but just to do what needs to be done and then power off)

i like them because they remind me of the little class clowns/nerds in the back of the class :) sooo adorable! my lazies are lucky and clyde

CJPzgegUMAAaolV.jpg
I think it's because their voices are like those of small children and it makes even the not-so-handsome lazies like Spork seem cute.Plus,they're always talking about food and sleeping and I can certainly relate to that.

lazy villagers are my wonderful children. they're kids. that's the gist of their personality. they're really the only personality type to me that feels like they're children. it's hard for me to explain, but the point is, i love kids, i love the crazy things they say and their weird obsessions, those are some of the things i love about lazies. i love those babies so, so, so much <3

Lazy villagers are always so happy :D Jeremiah is my favorite, and he's the only original villager left in my town.

Lazy villagers are always so happy :D Jeremiah is my favorite, and he's the only original villager left in my town.

I kinda liked Jeremiah, but once i had him for awhile he drove me bonkers he was always flirting with my character.... now he is out... i see him in HHD sometimes and i kinda miss him but then i remember i have cooler villagers now

View attachment 159928
I think it's because their voices are like those of small children and it makes even the not-so-handsome lazies like Spork seem cute.Plus,they're always talking about food and sleeping and I can certainly relate to that.

Understood.

By the way: Your avatar is that yellow duck Joey. I have a spare town, not among Dream Addresses, I play loosely. And I just started a new one and made sure to get Joey. He is a cool lazy. I like him!

Back