• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

WHY MERRY ;_;

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Literally been searching for her forever, and I finally got her and...

HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0036.JPG
HNI_0037.JPG
HNI_0049.JPG
HNI_0051.JPG

Colton used to live a few spaces down and I could handle that, but seriously... Why? I couldn't have picked a worse spot. I'd rather her have moved into my perfect cherry orchard seriously. She's my favorite villager ever though and I couldn't bring myself ever to make her move out because of it ;_; I just can't believe she's so close I need Aurora (the one next to her) to move. Seriously. It's totally cramped...

:( Anything like this ever happened to you guys? Did you work around it?

I don't do the reset trick because I know I'll eventually get too fussy, and I'm too frightened of file corruption. To be honest, I'm glad she moved into this spot in a weird way because I can feel myself getting more lenient if I can accept Merry moving almost on top of my house. Still sucks though.

Someone left Rod with me and he moved right in front of Re-Tail. I had to redo my paths, thankfully not by a whole lot considering my paths are only 40% complete at best and I'm not a fan of mice. I would hate to be in your situation if Julian moved in.

You could always do the reset trick; create a new character every day to check where villagers move, if you like the placement, register a TPC after building your tent; if not, repeat.

Saw your reply earlier.

Last edited:
A villager just moved onto my purple rose garden!
Not happy, I would of been okay with it if it was a villager I liked, stupid Charlise. :mad:

Cookie parked her house straight down on the path to my house:
why.png

She's one of my favorites so I ended up keeping her and some people encouraged me that she's kind of like a guard dog to the Estate now, but I'd be lying if I said I was over it :( I don't think I ever will be 100% okay about it.

Cookie parked her house straight down on the path to my house:
why.png

She's one of my favorites so I ended up keeping her and some people encouraged me that she's kind of like a guard dog to the Estate now, but I'd be lying if I said I was over it :( I don't think I ever will be 100% okay about it.

Ah I'm glad someone else feels the way I do. I don't think I'll ever like where Merry's house is. I'll see it literally every day and I can't avoid it at all.

Same thing happened with Jacques for me. It was my first time getting a villager directly from another town, and I didn't know they moved in right away. I thought they went the the campsite first or something... But nope. Now he's RIGHT next to my Re-Tail, blocking off the path to my bridge. :c

I guess he's staying for now though. I don't feel like rotating 16 villagers through my town, and then have to try and find him again.

Eheh. Wanna see my drastic places my villagers put their house in?

Ever since then ive been doing the reset trick.

I had this nice secret woods path up to my house, i even placed a PWPS in front of my house so this would not happen, but my dreamie Rod saw that there was still space between the PWP and my house, so now we leave 2 spaces from one another XC

Last edited:
I guess he's staying for now though. I don't feel like rotating 16 villagers through my town, and then have to try and find him again.

Yeah... I have all my dream villagers and I wouldn't be able to stand it. Not to mention I had to place several public works just to hold areas which really messed up my town and I wouldn't even have one to put if someone moved where Cookie did again. I made all 4 of my characters on Day 1 and upgraded them rather quickly so I couldn't even do the reset trick once it was known v-v;

Rowan plopped his house directly behind Re-Tail. All of my dreamies have nice houses with greenery around them so far, but Rowan was only able to get two orange roses. He and Beau are my favorite dreamies, so I can't let him go. My friend said he'd Rowan-sit for me while I cycled villagers out, but I don't want to burden anybody. Plus, villager cycling is pretty dangerous once your town is over half full of dream villagers. :(

I'll get used it, I reckon.

Puck, why oh WHY must you place your house in front of retail?! He is virtually living on the cliff....thank god my alt char's birthday wish came true and he's moving on the 26th... :D

Back