• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why??

I hadn't the slightest idea anthony played animal crossing. I saw a picture of his character on his facebook. It seems like he's enjoying the game.

This thread needs to be locked.

Indeed, I do want to say one thing though....

Reviewers getting a game early is nothing new, it just that in most cases, there is review embargo put on the game, so if a game ends up being bad, reviewers have no way to legally say anything until release. Which has happened....

Nintendo is actually doing the opposite here, which in turn, will produce quite a bit of buzz up until release, hopefully boosting sales even further.

We're getting the game in about a month now, chill out and deal with it.

I don't mind. I'm not watching any of the English videos etc but then I don't need to as it's not aimed at someone like me with an interest already. I have 2 copies on pre-order, bought a 3DS XL console and my bf bought a 3DS XL and preordered the game too, I was already pre-marketed haha!
Good luck to them, but I'll play it when I get it and not bother about them, I mean we've dealt with Japan and Korea having it for so long, what's another month?

why don't i get popular? Smosh is a loser and he offended me when i was little! He's even on my killing list! (Just kidding)

I don't get why unpopular blogs get it first? THEY ARE ALL AMERICAN LOSERS!!!

So they can convince people to buy the game by talking about it. (to a large view base)

It's promotion. They're not going to just give the game to some random person who'll lock themselves away in a room for weeks playing it.

Last edited:
Back