Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Poptart Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Pink Heart Balloon
Green Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Splat Easter Egg
Oh, this is horrible! They're getting rid of Pok?mon, they're getting rid of Super Smash Bros, they're getting rid of Animal Crossing, but there's no way they could possibly get rid of the Wii Shop Channel, is there? I'm really disappointed by this, aren't you? It's gonna be the same for the 3DS and the Wii U in a few years time. They're gonna bring out some new expensive console, portable or not, and then shut down everything for all the other consoles.

They're not getting rid of the Wii Shop Channel as of right now, along with YouTube and the Internet channel. But this does render some games as useless. :\

This is another smart and dumb move Iwata! Its smart becuase theyre killing the wii on purpose knowing only games on Wii worth plaing are its online games. They discontinued them so tat wii players wouldn't have any intrest in the Wii and move over too Wii U.
On the other hand its dumb because the Wii can still build up money and still have support...i mean look at the PS2 it JUST died and the PS3 isnt going anywhere for a long time! nintendo shoud think more like this..Even though they do backwards compatibility

This is another smart and dumb move Iwata! Its smart becuase theyre killing the wii on purpose knowing only games on Wii worth plaing are its online games. They discontinued them so tat wii players wouldn't have any intrest in the Wii and move over too Wii U.
On the other hand its dumb because the Wii can still build up money and still have support...i mean look at the PS2 it JUST died and the PS3 isnt going anywhere for a long time! nintendo shoud think more like this..Even though they do backwards compatibility

Erm.. the PS3 is done now anyway. The PS4 is slowly, but steadily, taking its place. Course, Sony likely won't completely disable the PS3 any time soon. Not until 60% or so of their customers have switched to their new console.

I played Mario Kart Wii a lot with my friends. Sometimes we'd actually race, and other times we'd literally just mess around. Not being able to do that anymore is gonna be heartbreaking. I guess I'll always have the memories, right?

Ahh Nintendo.. you just keep finding new ways to make yourself look stupid as hell.

Erm.. the PS3 is done now anyway. The PS4 is slowly, but steadily, taking its place. Course, Sony likely won't completely disable the PS3 any time soon. Not until 60% or so of their customers have switched to their new console.
you see but thats becuase they will wait until people buy Ps4 and kill PS3...no one is buying Wii U and Nintendo kills it...theyre obv trying to get people to buy Wii U so no one can play Wii anymore

SO FRICKIN DONE WITH YOU NINTENDO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MAKING POKEMON BANK IF WE WONT BE ABLE TO USE IT SO DONE

Not just yet. The nintendo wii may be dead which would force people to te Wii U meaning the Wii U is just being born!

You shouldn't force people to switch, they should want to switch on their own accord. They shouldn't shut down wifi to move people over, they should shut down wifi BECAUSE people are moving over.

You shouldn't force people to switch, they should want to switch on their own accord. They shouldn't shut down wifi to move people over, they should shut down wifi BECAUSE people are moving over.

One day, the Wii U will be discontinued.

I agree with you 100% also servers cost so maybe they are shutting them down to nvest more servers towards wii U

- - - Post Merge - - -

SO FRICKIN DONE WITH YOU NINTENDO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MAKING POKEMON BANK IF WE WONT BE ABLE TO USE IT SO DONE

Lol calm your **** bank is for 3DS they are shutting down wii and DS not 3DS and wii U

But won't we need wifi to transfer from B&W to X and Y?

Nope. Its all local[I have no idea why they have them connecting to the wifi every time you try to transfer something]. Maybe they're spying on us.

..NINTENDO IS INVADING OUR PRIVACY!

For me, this is really big. We just got Hatena back on the DS, and now, Nintendo is f**** shutting everything down again. Hatena is my whole life, and some people keep themselves from commiting suicide because of the friends and fans they made on there. All I have to say is: ****. YOU. NINTENDO.

Your stupid money making scams aren't gonna work on anyone. Now without WIFI on the Dsi, everybody's gonna hate Nintendo, some people sue Nintendo, Nintendo loses money, people stop buying Nintendo products out of extreme hate, Nintendo loses money, Nintendo can't pay employees, employees lose jobs, Nintendo goes bankrupt, bye-bye Nintendo.

Isn't paying for internet better than losing your company? Also, everybody's gonna send Nintendo hate E-mails. I know I will.

Back