Wi-Fi Connection ending for DS and Wii games

All I can say is, I'll miss the online matches in Mario Kart Wii.

Me tooo! D: I always played Mario Kart Wii, it was the best online racing back then but the hackers were lame :/
But aw this is so sad. :C There were so many game I haven't play yet on the Wii. D; oh well I guess. :/ this is a stupid move imo

Me tooo! D: I always played Mario Kart Wii, it was the best online racing back then but the hackers were lame :/
But aw this is so sad. :C There were so many game I haven't play yet on the Wii. D; oh well I guess. :/ this is a stupid move imo

I agree, haha! Though some of the hacked races could be funny at times. I guess there's always Mario Kart 8 to look forward to, with the koopalings and all, and some of the tracks look super fun, but still. D:

Hackers can be funny to me.

Also, this is what some people get for complaining about their servers and some games not having online. When you don't at least appreciate the little things, you might lose them altogether.

Last edited:
Wooooah man its not that bad...I'm pretty sure nintendo will make a hatena on wii U...its pretty much like miiverse tbh except its not flipnotes but they will make a new one and they will not be going bankrupt anytime soon! Long Live nintendo

Not... Everyone has money for a Wii U... Most of the people whose lives depend on Hatena are children/teenagers who come from abusive homes and stuff...

And, also, OVER TIME, Nintendo will go bankrupt. Already a popular person on Hatena is pissed off at Nintendo for this.

And YES it is that bad.

And, also, OVER TIME, Nintendo will go bankrupt.

I stopped taking you seriously after this. Nobody can say what will happen to any company unless they can tell the future.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ****ing love you man XDD

I am suprised for anyone to even say that to me on the internet, even if it is not really serious. Although, this is mostly because all I have been exposed to is being called names. In fact, when was the last time I have been told something nice?

I agree, haha! Though some of the hacked races could be funny at times. I guess there's always Mario Kart 8 to look forward to, with the koopalings and all, and some of the tracks look super fun, but still. D:

I kind of liked the hackers though when they would sometimes give you certain items. BD but those days are long gone now.
Oh, I totally forgot about Mario Kart 8, I'll have to join everyone on the WiiU soon. :3 Though I rarely played on the wii these past 2 years, I guess I'm okay with Nintendo discontinuing online for the wii.

Not... Everyone has money for a Wii U... Most of the people whose lives depend on Hatena are children/teenagers who come from abusive homes and stuff...

And, also, OVER TIME, Nintendo will go bankrupt. Already a popular person on Hatena is pissed off at Nintendo for this.

And YES it is that bad.

ahahaha good one

wait you're being serious?

Back