WiFi Party Weekend!

charlie, can you tell that ben guy to come to party 2 so he can record? i realy wana be on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno, he'll probably be coming to Party 1, I'm not sure. I don't want to nag him too much.

Okay, I'll try and get you a space on Party 2.

Okay guys, Party 1 is now full.
Party 2 still has 2 spaces.

You can record at Party 2 because theAClife will probably film at Party 1, I'm putting you on the list for Party 2 now.

Yeohkei, can you add me? i am very trustwethy because i have 6 freinds on my freind roster and none of them get mad at me. my info is in my sig

Ok, but that will have to be on my other character. I'll send you the FC soon.

I forgot to put this on the main part so I'll put it here:
Each guest must bring a: Shovel, party poppers (optional), pitfalls (for sumo!), net, rod and a costume (eg: Pirate Hat, Pirate Shirt and Eyepatch). I do have a few costumes laid out by the gate if you don't have one, aswell as balloons, pinwheels and fireworks. (I want all this stuff returned to me at the end of the party).

OKAY EVERYBODY, THE PARTIES WILL HAVE TO START 30 MINUTES LATER THAN PLANED DUE TO THE FACT I WENT OUT EARLIER, SO NOAH2000 AND RONNIR5501 COME TO MY TOWN WITH THE PITFALLS AND THEN I'LL START PARTY 1.

Back