• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wihslist!

Nothing that I need. Would you like me to drop them off in your town, or would you rather pick them up from mine? :)

Nothing that I need. Would you like me to drop them off in your town, or would you rather pick them up from mine? :)
Well, if you say so! That is mighty nice of you.
And I'm up for either, so whichever is more convenient for you!

No that's fine, I love trying the different customizations myself haha! But thank you that's very kind :)

Where would you like to trade?
Alright! I will be ready in a moment, just have to quickly drop off some fruits to another town then I'll be good to go!
I'll vm you when I'm ready.

Last edited:
LF Ganondorf outfit/Ganondorf pants/Ganondorf wig/Ganon outfit/Sheik mask/Sheik outfit /Sheik pants

I have;
waiting room bench /stack of clothes /red cash register/overflowing trash/modern cash register /convenient floor/golden axe

Last edited:
Back