• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wii to 3DS transfer?

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
i dont know if this has been mentioned, but is there a transfer of some sort just like WW to CF?

Nope, there isn't. I think it's good too cause transferring from the DS to the Wii pretty much meant most people with ACCF had very full catalogs very early on in the game's life. Without the transfer option, the people who wanted to won't be able to and they won't get themselves in that "early boredom" situation.

There's not even a single mention of this feature available in this game. You have to start fresh instead.

yeah this wasn't mentioned so i doubt it, the characters are taller and stuff i just dont think it would work out

There is an option when first starting the game that says "I'm new" then the second says something along the lines of "I'm transferring" so idk...

There is an option when first starting the game that says "I'm new" then the second says something along the lines of "I'm transferring" so idk...

Woah, really? Cool
Hopefully we can at least have our face and shirt. I'll miss my frog costume D:

oh ok maybe it is in the game then

but idc 'cause i wont be using it so yeah

WW to CF transfer only moved the character and the clothes on him not anything in your bags nor the catalog.

I'm transferring could mean moving your character from one game card to another. It has been confirmed you can move a character from one town to a brand-new town on another card.

On the FAQ of the official site though, it says Wii to 3DS transfer is NOT in this game.

Nope, it sucks though, like all of my over 100hrs of city folK POOOf just gone :( oh well

Back