• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think I just need to hold off on impulse selling. I always seem to miss out on these kinds of deals :(

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really badly want the rainbow candy I would not even sell it

Lolol...13 or 5 lol... I'm stuck at, "do I stay at 5? Go to a full line up at 10? Oh! But then there's 13, for the 13th...but what do I do with those extra 3..." ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Probably sell them back to the shop or give them away to other members new to the collectible game.

I don't know about y'all but all my candies I bought at exactly midnight my time on the 13th!
Post automatically merged:

It really depends on what the person likes and are willing to go high for. I'd certainly sell an arm and a leg for a Wix Candy if I had that insane amount of tbt.

Have you seen people willing to"overvalue" lower tier collectibles? Now I'm curious.

I hear if you say wix five times in front of a mirror, he'll appear ๐Ÿ‘€

Kind of like Beetlejuice, eh. Thatโ€™s interesting because Beetlejuice is something you should not say three times. Good thing I didnโ€™t sayโ€” whoops, almost said it a third time.

Maybe if we get to 10,000 sold, we all get one! YOU get an eerie candy, and YOU get an eerie candy! EVERYONE gets an eerie candy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฉ

It might not be called eerie candy. Just because the new potion had eerie doesn't mean the candy will, though I admit that's a catchier name than "Friday the 13th candy"

It might not be called eerie candy. Just because the new potion had eerie doesn't mean the candy will, though I admit that's a catchier name than "Friday the 13th candy"
No, but calling it a "Friday the 13th candy" was a bit of a mouthful for the Oprah vibe I was going for lolol. So I figured eerie was at least on theme. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back