• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Will you be getting it?

Just saw a thread saying it cost $60?! Maybe I wont get.
If you read more than just the opening post, you'd know that that price is based on nothing. There's still no MSRP for the game, and it's still unknown if it'll be available physically. The only thing we know for sure about its release is that it's in the fall.

Wait for more news to come straight from Nintendo about pricing, packaging, availability, etc. Not store websites which have proven to be inaccurate in the past.

I probably won't get the game... tbh the reason I love animal crossing so much is mainly for the cuteness of the villagers and the unique things they say! I'm sure if you love designing homes/rooms in your town this game will probably be fun for you but for me it would probably get old after a few plays.

I have a one word answer for if I'm getting this game: Nope. Not even once I get the new 3DS. I'll wait for the inevitable Wii-U version and get that(Can't wait to get MY Isabelle on Mario Kart 8.)

I'm getting it because I want anything with the word amiibo written on it, officially of course...

Also I want the NFC reader on my n3DS XL to be put to some use. So far all I can do is use my Shulk amiibo for Xenoblade Chronicle 3D, and I don't have Smash 3DS, only Wii U...

I have Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. but no Fire Emblem amiibo...

So this will do and it seems they will be fairly common since they're just cards.

I won't be getting this game.
I love Animal Crossing, but this game doesn't offer much to be honest. Just doesn't appeal to me.

I won't be getting it because this kinda game really isn't for me (LOL) I would enjoy it in the beginning but after a week it would get super old.

I will have to see whether I buy this game because my room is already getting pretty full of the amiibo figurines...

i definitely will be! the idea is so super cute and it seems like itll be a lot of fun

IDK c: I bought a lot of games last year so IDK if I'm going to buy that game this year since I'm only purchasing like 1 or 2. It really depends on the features and reviews, I guess.

So all you do is fix up houses is that all the game is or do u do that plus all the animal crossing stuff u can do in other games if you just fix houses im not sure i rlly care to get it.

That's what I was thinking. Instead of what it is right now, they should've made it a dlc for New Leaf where you could design the villagers houses. That would be amazing, no more annoying things that dont match in their houses!

That's what I was thinking. Instead of what it is right now, they should've made it a dlc for New Leaf where you could design the villagers houses. That would be amazing, no more annoying things that dont match in their houses!

Yes that would be a great idea

Back