• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Will you be purchasing Happy Home Paradise?

Will you be buying paid DLC?

• Yes!

Votes: 447 81.7%
  • Not for me

Votes: 24 4.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 76 13.9%

• Total voters
For sure, got to weigh up if I want to do that n64 subscription service thing to play it or just buy it alone outright

definitely. and the price is extremely reasonable considering the amount of content we're getting! i'm so so soooo excited!

I may purchase it for the new furniture and new design abilities that we can bring to our island but I'm not a fan of hhd for whatever reason. Never got into that game.

I’m shocked. They bundled a whole new game into this game. I can finally, finally, finally redo Antonio’s blank white home. I’m living. They will have my money.

As someone that was afraid of paid dlc from the start, yes I’ll be purchasing it!

It’s literally just Happy Home Designer but in an island setting, a whole spin-off game, as an expansion to the mainline game and for a fair price at that. That’s exactly how paid dlc should be handled!

I will buy it. I am so happy that this is not an additional game but a DLC. :)

The new plant alone would be a reason to buy it. Imagine how islands and park-areas can look like now - with a bit of creativity :)

I just want to know if I can have one giant happy home paradise for all my accounts you know? I have a couple houses on my Island that could really use the wall improvements and I don't know if it's just going to be me who's able to access them or everybody. They don't have individual accounts they're just tied to my Island
Post automatically merged:

I will buy it. I am so happy that this is not an additional game but a DLC. :)

The new plant alone would be a reason to buy it. Imagine how islands and park-areas can look like now - with a bit of creativity :)
There's going to be a massive influx using all these new items and it's going to be crazy

i honestly never played hhd, nor have i ever been all that interested in the concept of it (decorating villagers’ homes), but i will absolutely be buying this! i was way too excited to catch every single detail of it, but the new furniture items look fantastic and niko + wardell are adorable as well! plus, for all of the content that it comes with, $25 is definitely a fair price imo as well! i’m so excited for this! 😊

yeah, though it being paid dlc is kinda my only complaint for this update

not because of it costing money specifically, but because the design tricks gained from it could only be used for x switch profile the dlc is tied under. meaning unless I set up multiple eshop accounts to buy this dlc 8 times, I could only do the additional decor options with one of my character's homes. unless they give us a way to remodel other resident players homes like we'll get to do with our non-human neighbors homes

Yes, I will definitely be buying it.

I picked up HHD for the first time on 3DS and only played it a few hours. I really liked the concept, but putting in on a separate cartridge from New Leaf kind of limited it for me. Folding it into the main game makes so much more sense, and I don't mind the price.

After seeing the Direct? I think my feelings about whether I would buy Happy Home Paradise or not could easily be summed up with this:

9e9.gif

I'm not big into home-designing, but the amount of content is just too amazing to pass on. So many design options, so many ways to make a villager home fit the villager's personality (and therefore making you feeling warm and fuzzy inside). It's too good not to pay for such a game, and at 25 American dollars too.

yeah, though it being paid dlc is kinda my only complaint for this update

not because of it costing money specifically, but because the design tricks gained from it could only be used for x switch profile the dlc is tied under. meaning unless I set up multiple eshop accounts to buy this dlc 8 times, I could only do the additional decor options with one of my character's homes. unless they give us a way to remodel other resident players homes like we'll get to do with our non-human neighbors homes
I really hope so, otherwise my hotel on the island is gonna stay looking weird :(

Back