Will you be watching the Barbie movie July 21st?

i probably won’t go to the theater to see it but once it comes out on streaming i will if it gets good reviews. it looks like a fun movie.

I saw the preview for this with my favorite person when we went to see the new Mario movie. I’m not too interested in seeing this movie, though. I did get a chuckle out of the trailer.

i’ve literally been hoping that someone would make a thread like this so that i’d have somewhere to talk about how excited i am for this movie LOL. there is not a single thing that will be keeping me from being in a movie theatre on july 21st, i am so so excited !! my love for margot robbie is definitely what’s driving me to see it the most, but the whole movie looks like it’s going to be so iconic, and i‘ve been even more excited since the official trailer dropped!

the cast list looks incredible, and i just know the soundtrack is gonna slap (still holding out hope for aqua’s barbie girl 🫣). i also love the beginning of the trailer where margot just floats down to the ground, because when i still played with dolls that is 100% how i played with them. like, i didn’t care if the dollhouse had stairs or an elevator or whatever, if i wanted my dolls back on the ground they floated down just like that 🤣
E6DBA29F-EB40-4723-8156-2E57C626F373.jpeg

i'm looking forward to it ! my only problem is i wish i hadn't seen the second trailer, i think it's one of those films you should go in blind to but oh well

Probably not. I haven't been to the cinema in a long time so that probably won't change either. I've been really busy this month doing various things and if I had to squeeze in time for a film it would have to be the Mario one.

Probably not on the 21st (since I'll be out of town that day lol) but I'll definitely be watching it! It looks really fun and lowkey hilarious.

totally! it's one of the movies that some of my friends and i want to watch this summer (five nights at freddy's is at the top of our watch list though)! i'm kinda forcing my one of friend to go though cuz she HATES ryan gosling. even if i end up not convincing her, I WILL BE SEATED with popcorn, a drink and all!

i’ve literally been hoping that someone would make a thread like this so that i’d have somewhere to talk about how excited i am for this movie LOL. there is not a single thing that will be keeping me from being in a movie theatre on july 21st, i am so so excited !! my love for margot robbie is definitely what’s driving me to see it the most, but the whole movie looks like it’s going to be so iconic, and i‘ve been even more excited since the official trailer dropped!

the cast list looks incredible, and i just know the soundtrack is gonna slap (still holding out hope for aqua’s barbie girl 🫣). i also love the beginning of the trailer where margot just floats down to the ground, because when i still played with dolls that is 100% how i played with them. like, i didn’t care if the dollhouse had stairs or an elevator or whatever, if i wanted my dolls back on the ground they floated down just like that 🤣
Your so lucky! I’ve always liked Barbie even when was little my bedroom was Barbie themed

i'm not too comfy going to a movie by myself, so i'll wait around for it to be added to a streaming service or come out on dvd to watch it. still excited to see it though!

I've been excited about the Barbie movie for a while now but I wish I hadn't watched the full trailer.. It seems like there's a lot of really unfunny jokes in it 😵‍💫 I'll probably just wait for it to come out on streaming!

I'm interested, but likely not a day-one watch for me. I'll either wait a week, or wait to watch it at home.

I didn't have too many Barbies growing up, but I loved the different sets.

Even as a cis male with no real interest in the Barbie Franchise, I will watch this movie at some point...whenever it's available on a streaming service at no additional charge. I'm sure it's entertaining for what it is.

Back