Will you be watching the Barbie movie July 21st?

Yes, I will be watching the movie. I think that the movie has a great cast and I'm excited to see all of them together. I'm also really excited for the soundtrack because I'm sure there are going to be some awesome songs in it. I'm hoping to see it opening weekend but it just depends on if I will have time. I'm trying not to watch too many trailers because I feel like if I see too much then it won't be a surprise.

No. I don't have any interest in the movie but I did see it's trailer when we went to watch the Mario movie.

My partner wants to see it, so we're going. Not sure when. Thursday is date night, so highly likely a Thursday evening after work.

I've a crush on Margot Robbie so I can't complain. 👀

i don't think so, i think i'll wait until it's out on streaming platforms. my parents aren't really interested in taking me which is totally chill beans 😌

Did I never post here?!! I was so hyped for this movie and glad to hear how good it is. But I wanna Barbenheimer with my boyfriend and we can’t for a loong time so here I am gonna have to dodge spoilers lol.

Barbenheimer is now in my suggested words, epic.

Y’all should watch Barbie: Life in The Dreamhouse. No joke that show is extremely fun, self aware in genuinely surprising ways, like I actually laugh out loud at that show it’s not just “better than expected”

Me and my partner tried to get tickets yesterday and everywhere is sold out for several days. We're gonna have to try again next week or something.

Can’t believe I haven’t posted here! Saw it on Sunday. Absolutely loved it. No spoilers (if there is any way of avoiding by now 🙈) but it is fab 😍 💜

Did I never post here?!! I was so hyped for this movie and glad to hear how good it is. But I wanna Barbenheimer with my boyfriend and we can’t for a loong time so here I am gonna have to dodge spoilers lol.

Barbenheimer is now in my suggested words, epic.

Y’all should watch Barbie: Life in The Dreamhouse. No joke that show is extremely fun, self aware in genuinely surprising ways, like I actually laugh out loud at that show it’s not just “better than expected”
I was very surprised by Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse! Its humour was right up my alley and definitely an all age show, despite is being Barbie.

Raquelle was the funniest character.

Didn't go to see it as it's not my type of thing.

I'm glad many others could enjoy it though!

I watched and loved it! 💕 I loved seeing everyone (girls, guys, and otherwise) in their pink outfits and a little boy ran out yelling, “I liked that movie!” 😂
(The joke about the Growing Up Skipper doll was funny, too. My mom told me she had that one…if you know, you know.)
Also, at a department store in my local mall, all of the women working in the makeup/perfume area were wearing hot pink and the one guy in that section wore pink and a blonde wig (so like Ken). There was also a table of pink snacks and a big Barbie box where you could pose for pictures. (There’s a movie theater in the mall, but it was interesting how the store was promoting it….)

Last edited:
I've a crush on Margot Robbie so I can't complain. 👀
Margot Robbie is just 👌🏻🔥 Literally only want to watch it for her

I'll wait until it comes out on a streaming service to see it, hopefully one I already have subscription to. I'm interested in it, but not enough to see it in theaters.

Back