• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will you choose boy or girl?

I am waffling on this question. I usually play as a girl (conservative, I know!), but the only characters with eyebrows in the face guide are boys this time. I really like the eyebrows, and since clothes and hair are both optional now, I might start as a boy and then "change" to a girl. Is that too weird?

Are we allowed to have 4 characters like normal? If so, my first character will be a girl! With the exception of my GameCube AC, I generally have the first one my own gender (girl) and have either 2 of each in the end or something like that. I don't always have 4 characters. But my first character in AC:NL will be a girl probably. I hope we can have more than 1 character. I wonder how that will work with the whole mayor thing. I guess they will be co-mayors?

I think that I'll start off with a boy character, but I will also make a girl character later on. :)

I am waffling on this question. I usually play as a girl (conservative, I know!), but the only characters with eyebrows in the face guide are boys this time. I really like the eyebrows, and since clothes and hair are both optional now, I might start as a boy and then "change" to a girl. Is that too weird?

That sounds like a cool idea, it kind of extends your options!

Personally, I'm going to be using a female mayor. I'll probably have another extra character to store patterns or something, who will likely be male.

My main character will be female like myself, and I plan to have a least one other female and one male character. I can't decide on my fourth one. I'll probably make another girl because there's too many female faces I like. :p

Are we allowed to have 4 characters like normal? If so, my first character will be a girl! With the exception of my GameCube AC, I generally have the first one my own gender (girl) and have either 2 of each in the end or something like that. I don't always have 4 characters. But my first character in AC:NL will be a girl probably. I hope we can have more than 1 character. I wonder how that will work with the whole mayor thing. I guess they will be co-mayors?

Yea you can have four characters, but the first one you make will be the mayor. The ones afterwards will just be regular people that live in your town. So if you are sharing the game with a younger sibling, they cant be mayor unless they are the ones to make the first character.

Does that make sense?

And i'll prolly go girl like always.... and have a boy side for cosplay purposes!

I'm going to be a girl... because I am one lol I've always stuck with that :p

I always go with my own gender in games unless there's no choice. So I'll be a female. Not sure if I'll be creating other characters, though, like in the other three games where I did. Considering the mayor can do so much more than any secondary character.

I'm a guy, but I'll play as a girl so I can fool people like what I did with City Folk play as my O.C. Also, I think the Animal Crossing girl looks cute. :p

Darn. Strike, why don't you exist here?

Going to make a guy. Probably wont make another character for a while so not sure about them.

Back