• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

will you stop playing when new horizons comes out?

I don?t have a Switch, so I?ll stick with Pocket Camp. Besides, it?s so much more convenient to have the game on your phone as you can take it anywhere you go (even at work lol). Yea, it?s repetitive, but I still like the features of PC.

Yeah, except recent years pay to win **** approach. And yeah I don't have a Switch now and probably don't wanna spend on it either. I mean never say never but tbh at this point I'll stick w/ my phone.

I forsee me playing more at work than at home.

I am growing tired of the "always an event" model that they have been using for the last year - it would be nice to have an extended downtime without timed goals.

But I have been playing since day 1, so I do see me completely quitting it.

I actually do not play Pocket Camp that much.
I re-downloaded it onto my phone because of ACNH x PC support, so I want to get the benefits from that.
So if anything- I'll probably be playing more! ^.^

I played it for a week before dumping it. I don't like the "pay to win" vibe it gives me. But I'm like that with most apps.

Well NH already came out and I got it

I seem to play the same amount of Pocket Camp before so that's good for my villagers at my campsite and in my cabin

Lately I've only been going on to check the fortune cookies and send Gulliver out. If there's an event with items I like I'll probably play more though.

I actually stopped playing PC since NH came out to be honest.
Since I saw this thread though I'll check up on it again just to see it.
It's definitely good for those that can't afford the actual game. I would bet if I was in middle school and high school I would just be stuck with playing pocket camp lol.

I'm actually playing a bit more now, I'm hoping there will be some more crossover events in the future so I want to be prepared!

I barely played PC anymore before NH even came out because of school. I never really had time or energy for it. I haven’t played PC for a while and now that I have NH I think I’ll play PC even less often.

My pocket camp motivation comes in waves. There will be times where I play daily for months at a time, and times where I won't go on even once for months at a time. Now that acnh is out, I feel like I will def not be playing pocket camp as much and the waves will get more spread out

No. I play both New Horizons and Pocket Camp every day. Pocket Camp introduced me to so many villagers that I love ( e.g. Lobo, Moe, Shari). It’s a little bit boring, but I still love it. 😄

I kinda stopped playing Pocket Camp since i spend most of my time playing New Horizons now

I'm still playing on & off while playing New Horizons. Only thing that bugs me is that they continue to add more and more content that it feels like it's damn near impossible to 100% the catalog. Been stuck at level 192 forever.

i played PC for a while until i decided that it just isn’t for me, so i can fully focus on NH now anyway! it’s kinda sad in it’s on way, but i’m barely into mobile games of any sort, let alone really that attached to my phone, so it just didn’t sit right with me. i spent most of my wait for NH with NL & a bit of it with WW.

I don't really play acpc that much anymore because I hate how hard it is to get the nice items without paying as a ftp player and it got repetitive for me. But I'll still play it time to time just to check what's going on.

I haven't stopped playing it. I still find it fun to play, just I'm not spending as much time playing it each day. I like to check in daily, at the very least!

Back