• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

***WINNERS ANNOUNCED** 1,350 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

OMFG I SAW THIS ON IG BEFORE BAHAHAA

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Love your signature picture... But I think your signature itself may be over the limit? Idk

CHILD I COULD SMOOCH YOU
ACTUALLY NO I WILL SMOOCH U
//smooch
I'M GOING TO EAT CAKE MMM YEAH

WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE HUMAN? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'LL GRADUATE TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE TRAINING ACADEMY, AND WILL HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS TO THE SURFACE, AND HAVE THREE HUNDRED RECIPES FOR SPAGHETTI. I AM TRAINED IN THE CULINARY ARTS AND AM THE TOP COOK FOR THE ROYAL ARMY. YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME BUT ANOTHER BEST FRIEND. I WILL LEAP THE HECK OUT OF THIS WINDOW WITH GRACE THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THESE RUINS, MARK MY WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT MAKING UP TO UNDYNE OVER THAT WHOLE "TRYING TO KILL YOU THING"? THINK AGAIN, BUDDY. AS WE SPEAK I AM GIVING YOU MY PHONE NUMBER AND ADDING YOU TO MY NETWORK OF FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET AND YOUR WALL IS BEING COVERED IN SPAGHETTI RECIPES SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE FEAST, FRIEND. THE FEAST THE FILLS THE SILLY THING YOU HUMANS CALL A "STOMACH!" YOU'RE STUFFED, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND COOK PASTA IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH ANGEL HAIR. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN ITALIAN COOKING (HEY SANS, WHAT'S ITALY?), BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE COOKBOOK OF THE TOP WARRIOR IN THE KING'S ROYAL ARMY AND WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO BURY YOU IN A WATERFALL IN TOMATO SAUCE AND VEGETABLES. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT DELICIOUS TREATS YOUR LITTLE "FRIENDSHIP" ATTEMPT WOULD BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE CLEANED YOUR TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE. I WILL COOK NOODLES ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FULL TO BURSTING, KIDDO.

CHILD I COULD SMOOCH YOU
ACTUALLY NO I WILL SMOOCH U
//smooch
I'M GOING TO EAT CAKE MMM YEAH
YEEEEE
I HAVE 6 CAKES NOW SINCE I JUST GAVE TWO AWAY LMAO WHO CARES I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET TBT WHO CARES ABOUT COLLECTIBLES

WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE HUMAN? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'LL GRADUATE TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE TRAINING ACADEMY, AND WILL HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS TO THE SURFACE, AND HAVE THREE HUNDRED RECIPES FOR SPAGHETTI. I AM TRAINED IN THE CULINARY ARTS AND AM THE TOP COOK FOR THE ROYAL ARMY. YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME BUT ANOTHER BEST FRIEND. I WILL LEAP THE HECK OUT OF THIS WINDOW WITH GRACE THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THESE RUINS, MARK MY WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT MAKING UP TO UNDYNE OVER THAT WHOLE "TRYING TO KILL YOU THING"? THINK AGAIN, BUDDY. AS WE SPEAK I AM GIVING YOU MY PHONE NUMBER AND ADDING YOU TO MY NETWORK OF FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET AND YOUR WALL IS BEING COVERED IN SPAGHETTI RECIPES SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE FEAST, FRIEND. THE FEAST THE FILLS THE SILLY THING YOU HUMANS CALL A "STOMACH!" YOU'RE STUFFED, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND COOK PASTA IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH ANGEL HAIR. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN ITALIAN COOKING (HEY SANS, WHAT'S ITALY?), BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE COOKBOOK OF THE TOP WARRIOR IN THE KING'S ROYAL ARMY AND WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO BURY YOU IN A WATERFALL IN TOMATO SAUCE AND VEGETABLES. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT DELICIOUS TREATS YOUR LITTLE "FRIENDSHIP" ATTEMPT WOULD BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE CLEANED YOUR TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE. I WILL COOK NOODLES ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FULL TO BURSTING, KIDDO.

lmao

Popping on real quick.... I don't have time to stay on here and spam posts or converse much; studying is a little more important (sorry)

Also Toxi what the hell did you do to your lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back