• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

***WINNERS ANNOUNCED** 1,350 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping on real quick.... I don't have time to stay on here and spam posts or converse much; studying is a little more important (sorry)

Also Toxi what the hell did you do to your lineup
DON'T WORRY DON'T WORRY I FIXED IT

LMAO I HAVE TONS OF HW BUT ITS NOT EVEN LATE AND I HAVE TONS OF TIME

DON'T WORRY DON'T WORRY I FIXED IT

LMAO I HAVE TONS OF HW BUT ITS NOT EVEN LATE AND I HAVE TONS OF TIME

And it's college prep so there's no procrastination possible
it's either procrastinate and forever work at a selling junk foood
or study and have a career and be rich (yassss)

* hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...

And it's college prep so there's no procrastination possible
it's either procrastinate and forever work at a selling junk foood
or study and have a career and be rich (yassss)

I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PREPARE FOR COLLEGE YET BUT I ALREADY KNOW WHERE I WANNA GO, I AM PROBABLY TOO STUPID TO MAKE IT THO

The biggest, smallest, cleanest, nicest, longest, shortest, thinest, fattest, craziest, post.

-does a dance-
DO ANY OF YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM OR SKYPE JUST IN CASE WE CAN CHAT IF I EVER GET BANNED LMAO

-does a dance-
DO ANY OF YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM OR SKYPE JUST IN CASE WE CAN CHAT IF I EVER GET BANNED LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back