***WINNERS ANNOUNCED** 1,350 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok all the beliebers are going to be calling you good luck :lemon:

Ok, thanks :lemon:

*gets a phone call*

Me: *imitates Justin Bieber's voice* Hello?

Fan: OMG, HE ANSWERED, HE ANSWERED! MOM, I'M HAVING A PHONE CALL WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!
...Mr. Bieber, I just want to say that I'm a HUGE fan, and that you're one of my favorite celebs ever!

Me: ...21

*hangs up*

Last edited:
Hey guys my name is Courtney, I'm from New Jersey and I work at Game Stop. I love yoga, sports and I am like a GAMER GIRL so I'm like totally the whole package. I love doing silly and fun things and I am so chill and casual, I also play VIDEO GAMES. I want a boy who is nice, cool, plays VIDEO GAMES like ME and just wants to mess around.. PM me for my skype <3
Xx, Courtney

"Does this look like I care?"
"NO!"

Welcome to Mcdonalds would you like a large fry up your ***hole before I b**** slap you with a Big Mac b*****

The voice of my aching soul, falling - fleeting just like a ghost,
My ears burn with the screams and cries, they gnaw into my heart!

* hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do yuo want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy...

I know I have the strength inside - I could fight this love if I tried,
And I know I could show my heart - rip this mask right apart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back