• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WINNERS ANNOUNCED: goomy's going-away party

Hey sweets. I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I know coping with inner things can sometimes be completely and totally overwhelming. I myself am going through some inner demons since all these spine issues started putting me in a constant state of not feeling like I am enough now that I’m not working when I had been bringing in 2/3 of our income. I hate hate hate that you are going through this. I sketched something out for u that if u like it, I’d be happy to color. (My coloring skills are WAY better than my drawing skills!) anyway, I kinda felt like u needed a hug, so I tried to incorporate that into this. Btw, when it’s done, I’d be more than happy to send it to u by mail if you’d like. Here’s the rough sketch of Maddie and Pumpkaboo.
875C43DB-4445-44C3-8AB8-CDB12F6DDB93.jpeg

I was unfortunately deemed unstable and sent to a rehab center for three days, but y'all, coming back and looking at these entries has made me feel even better! ❤

i’m so sorry to hear this, but i’m glad that you’re receiving help. please know that you are not alone, and we are all here for you no matter what. i hope that you continue to feel better — sending lots of love and hugs your way! 💜

Oh my gosh, it looks amazing so far! ❤❤ That pumpkaboo is looking so cute.
Thx hun. It’s definitely becoming a hard one due to paper quality!!! It’s getting there though. I should finish it tonight.

Allrighty goomy!
Here is my finished Art project for you. I really hope you like it and I hope that you can feel the hug that’s in it.
6B8D740B-8614-4B96-BE2B-D4D9C8E59241.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

Lol. Look see!!! This was also in this sketch pad!
37B3C31F-9C7B-4726-9826-379D3EA151A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, so sorry I'm late to this! I just got home for Fall Break, but I took a good look at the entries on my way, and let me just take time to thank you all. The fact that you went out of your way to enter this contest in the first place really touches my heart. And even though I'm probably not going to leave TBT for both the friends I made here and the amazing ACNH update, I want to dedicate this contest to my recovery and starting over new. So seriously, thank you all for joining, you really made this last month tolerable for me.

As for our three winners, there was so much good stuff here that I had a hard time choosing! However, I only have three collectibles to give...unfortunately. so, without further ado..

In first place and the winner of my Flick Halloweaster Egg, is @shellbell with this drawing of Maple!
1632951763043.png

In second place, winning the Pikachu Egg, we have @jadetine with her drawing of Carmen and Oricorio!
Carmen.jpg

And, in third place, winning my Pavé collectible, we have @Merielle with a drawing of Emma with Grimsley and her Fennekin ☺
for Goomy.png

Winners, just comment here or PM me to let me know if you want a message on your collectible and I'll send it right over!

Seriously, you guys, I sound like a broken record at this point, but I really appreciate all your support and can't thank you enough. This is a rough patch and I tend to feel alone quite a lot, but it makes me so happy to know that there's people who care.

Just pretend I'm a Pokemon daycare; your Pikachu egg is safe with me until you return! (After which I will happily return it to you, not punt it into the sea or anything...) BIG HUG GOOMY 🌟

ぴかぴか!

Just pretend I'm a Pokemon daycare; your Pikachu egg is safe with me until you return! (After which I will happily return it to you, not punt it into the sea or anything...) BIG HUG GOOMY 🌟

ぴかぴか!
I've actually decided to stick around, so you can go ahead and keep it! I'm looking to start over with collectibles and such. Thank you for your generosity though! ^^

No message necessary on Pave! ^^ I'm really glad if I could help you feel even just a little better, and the contest was a lot of fun! c: Big congrats to @shellbell and @jadetine, your works were beautiful, and everyone else did a really good job with their entries too!!

I've actually decided to stick around, so you can go ahead and keep it! I'm looking to start over with collectibles and such. Thank you for your generosity though! ^^
I;m so glad! This forum can be so helpful if you use it right; I know people here have pulled me out of the pit before. <3
TYSM, I will cherish this memento.

I don't need a message, but you can include one if you wish!
It was really heartwarming seeing all the entries and the support your thread generated, glad to hear you're sticking around :)

and thank you!

oh, forgot to ask you if it was alright for me to post this image on social media, I can @ you too if you have handles

I don't need a message, but you can include one if you wish!
It was really heartwarming seeing all the entries and the support your thread generated, glad to hear you're sticking around :)

and thank you!

oh, forgot to ask you if it was alright for me to post this image on social media, I can @ you too if you have handles
Sending it over now! You can definitely post it to social media, I don't have any handles, so no need to tag me!

Back