• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WINNERS ANNOUNCED: goomy's going-away party

This isn’t good enough for an entry but I wanted to do something for you as you sounded low 🥺 Please take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon 💜

9DC6F162-4CE5-4619-8887-925B96C922F2.jpeg

I’m really sorry you’re going through a hard time Goomy, as others have said taking care of yourself and your health is the most important thing so take all the time you need and I really hope you start to feel better soon ❤
Also I really love everyone’s entries so far, I’m not an artist but always enjoy seeing the amazing creativity on this forum!

Okay! So...I have worked on this every night for a week now, for about 3 hours each night. It is definitely the best work I've ever done! While I tried to keep your girls close to their references, I hope you can still see my own bits of artistic flair. I made them each holding one of my three favorite pokeballs, and holding one of their team pokemon! I hope you like it goomy! 🥰 I also have each OC drawn individually, if you'd like any or all of those separately, just let me know!

goomysOCs.jpg

Drew this cutie!

I’ve mainly been drawing simple chibi style, AC villagers, and simple animals. I think this is the most complex thing I’ve tried drawing digitally, and I’m really happy with it! I’ve drawn Maddie and Leon, and the background is cameras and Pokeballs because Maddie is the league photographer! 🥰

I’m on iPad, so I can’t see if I’ve resized them too big or too small for the forum display, sorry. 😊

Maddie4 by SJ 20210927.png

Here’s Maddie on her own
Maddie1 by SJ 20210927.png

The backgrounds are semi-transparent, so I’ve attached without the background too.
Maddie2 by SJ 20210927.png
Maddie3 by SJ 20210927.png

after a lot of brainstorming and procrastination, i’ve finally finished my entry! i couldn’t resist including your favourite villager, so i drew maple surprising hop with a cyd cake that she baked for him! 🐘🎂💗
E598C78C-3AA6-4424-953A-AA4C9B04D671.jpeg

i’m not the best at drawing humans, but i think it turned out pretty cute! thank you again for hosting this @your local goomy, and good luck to everyone else! all of your entries are lovely. <3

Wanted to give you Maple wrapped in Sawsbuck in a scene of calmness and warmth. Something for inner strength so you can come back after working on yourself hopefully feeling recharged and untroubled :)
View attachment 401972
Best wishes to you.
Dannnnnnnnng
20210929_222546.jpg

Edit: oops, submitted by accident, but wow 👏 😍 what amazing work.

I know you said to surprise you, but I wanted to comment on why I love Carmen anyway.
She lives her life with passion and her strength and talent is devoted to uplifting others and sharing her knowledge. She is the precious dancer of her family- the one girl on which tradition rests, and she has taken the responsibility with gusto! She may have had a romantic fling, which isn't a crime; she seizes happiness when she can and probably uses experiences to fuel her drive.

I was already familiar with living the life of a bookish, shy, anxious girl and I thought it would be such fun to be Carmen.

Y'all, stop being so good, I'm trying to win Flick for my eggie nest 😂🥺😂 (tfw you're kidding but not: 🤪)
You can rent my egg collectibles any time for free. 🙃 Not that I expect to win anything, but if I do, I intend to nurture it until goomy's triumphant return. 😁

I was unfortunately deemed unstable and sent to a rehab center for three days, but y'all, coming back and looking at these entries has made me feel even better! ❤
So sorry to hear this Goomy💜 Hope you are getting the help you need to feel better ❤️

I was unfortunately deemed unstable and sent to a rehab center for three days, but y'all, coming back and looking at these entries has made me feel even better! ❤
Getting help is a great step in the right direction, easier days are ahead :)

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're feeling better now! c: Here's hoping things get easier for you from this point forward.

Back