• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

Probably last entry: Is it photography? about three hours to the end! I wish everyone else good luck in winning something :D

Last edited:
entries are updated!! i'm so so sorry for the lack of updates and interaction with you guys, yesterday i went straight from practice to a baseball game, and this morning i went to a volleyball tournament!! i just got back, and i can't believe how far this giveaway has come, it's really incredible!! i kinda thought it would be a flop, but it turned out so so well!! i can't believe that there's only three hours left to enter, the time went by so fast!!

@Tsh: I'm so sorry! I've updated the list and put your drawing of Tiffany in it, thank you for letting me know!
@KatFromCt: All of your room designs and drawings are amazing! Thank you so much for entering so often, your entries have been added!
@AndrQmedA: THAT'S SO CUTE!!! ahh omg i can't get over that!! and that room is so good, too! thank you so much for your entries!

thank you all so so much for all of your support and kind words! i'll decide on the winners for the art-based things tonight (and of course the random.org raffle), and i'll let you all know tomorrow!! if you'd like, please give me a wifi rating and i'll give you one back (some of you all are so kind, i want to give you all positive but that would take hours)!! thanks again so much c:

wait so can you still enter ? i mean if i enter now i probably won't win but i wanted to maybe draw something if i had time

wait so can you still enter ? i mean if i enter now i probably won't win but i wanted to maybe draw something if i had time

of course! i'll add you right away!!
you can enter until 7pm est, which is in 2 hours c:

Has anyone guessed the question?

not yet!! keep guessing! (oh, and i saw your suggestions for questions! i was going to use them, but since nobody has guessed this one yet, i can't quite yet ^^)

oh!! and general announcement for everyone: the elective is what a lot would consider boring; it's not artsy or anything, its more career based!!

Computer tech?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do I only get the extra entries if you use them?

that was originally the plan, but if you'd like i can give them to you either way (it wouldn't do much harm since you actually worked to get them and only one other person did it)

updated!! not business, but that and one other (i think it was like home finances or something that somebody guessed?) are the two closest guesses so far! hopefully somebody can guess it before the time is up! another hint: it has to do with businesses and promotion!! basically how to sell things (this is a dead giveaway)

ALSO: guesses don't have to be with your entry for the next 30 minutes! i'm gonna do a question spam, so basically i could say "what's my favorite color?" and somebody could comment every single color and get it right since my favorite would be in it! guesses don't have to be bi hourly anymore, either!!

so i'm just cancelling the last question: the answer was marketing!
the next question is- what is my favorite color?

Last edited:
Back