• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

oh wait i think i have it and i have to wait another 2 hours to post dang it
curse you rules *shakes fist to sky*

updated!!

the question was answered!! dawnpiplup was right, i speak french!! i'm fairly fluent, but i'm not perfect yet c: the next question is: what is my favorite tv show? it's really popular (at least in america), and it's on netflix!! i can't think of any other hints that wont give it away, but if nobody guesses it soon i'll give another hint c:

Yay, I guessed it right! :D And here's another entry, is it the House of Cards? I'm in america but I don't have netflix so I'm not sure lol

Oh wait...someone already guessed House of Cards. :p If I can redo my guess, is it Bloodline? (If I can't don't count this one)

Last edited:
updated!! aaand the question was answered!! my favorite tv show is american horror story!! congrats to tearypastel for guessing it c:

new question is: what is my favorite subject in school? it's not a basic one like math, it's an elective (chorus, technology, etc), so it will be a bit harder!! good luck c:

this one might be a bit harder because idk how school systems work in other countries but i'm dead out of questions... so if you give me a good question to ask people over vm i'll give you 25 entries c:

Last edited:
yay! thanks!
entry!
hmm... i have no clue yet again! idk what subjects there are so, chorus? (does chorus=music in america?)

Entering! Thanks for the giveaway ^^

Oh I'll try the question: creative writing?

Last edited:
Entry, band? At my school band is like where you play the percussion instruments and things.

Last edited:
*Entry* mmm electives...mmm art?
More questions: whoops, gotta vm them

Bob's secret Bobbing method was found out, and he's not too pleased n.n
bob.jpg

& here's Fuchsia's place; her theme is 'A home for li'l rebels' ^^
f1.JPGf2.JPGf3.JPG

Last edited:
Back