Selling Winter Closet Clean Out! (Lots of items)

Hello! I’d love to get the lily record player, watermelon, vanilla ice cream, and basement wall. I'd really really like to pay in TBT, but if that's not an option, I can part with some IGB! Just let me know which first. :)

Hi, I would like to buy, please: hydrangea bed; iron garden chair; chocolate cake; shoji screen; 20x silver axe; dachshund ornament; chihuahua ornament; 8x cedar saplings.

Would 495k be enough?

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

Last edited:
Hello! I’d love to get the lily record player, watermelon, vanilla ice cream, and basement wall. I'd really really like to pay in TBT, but if that's not an option, I can part with some IGB! Just let me know which first. :)

I will accept tbt, however I'm waiting to see if a previous order with the Lily record player is going to go through or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I would like to buy, please: hydrangea bed; iron garden chair; chocolate cake; shoji screen; 20x silver axe; dachshund ornament; chihuahua ornament; 8x cedar saplings.

Would 495k be enough?

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

That sounds reasonable, however there is a previous trade with the hydrangea bed. If you would like to adjust you offer and continue the trade without the bed that would be just fine too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there, may I purchase 1 of each Sloppy series item that you have? :D

Sure. Can you offer?

Hi, I would like to continue the trade w/o the hydrangea bed, but will leave my offer the same. I am available now if you are...I will add your FC now. Btw, it will be Flame of Novaria coming.

Hi, I would like to continue the trade w/o the hydrangea bed, but will leave my offer the same. I am available now if you are...I will add your FC now. Btw, it will be Flame of Novaria coming.

I will collect the items and open my gates for you!

Dodgy internet...coming soon!

I'm sorry, that was my internet, had to do a reset...trying again now.

Watching for your open gate...

Last edited:
Dodgy internet...coming soon!

I'm sorry, that was my internet, had to do a reset...trying again now.

Watching for your open gate...

I'll VM you when I'm ready. My internet is being super crappy right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. My internet seems pretty stable now. My gates are open!

Back