• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Sorry everyone, I won't be doing any cycling til Monday. I still have Lionel in boxes and don't want to void him seeing as there are 2 people who have him as a dreamie. Then I will be having family over for the weekend. I will be back on Monday.

Lurking for Tia because she moved without telling me ; n ;

Yep for sure! I'll go move em all off of autovoid now. :)
Oh and annalise got voided last night. I just forgot to post it. So sorry perran. I'll keep a look out for her for you though. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for my lack of announcement last night. I got tired and forgot what all I did. My signature is now correct as far as my villagers go. Heh...

Last edited:
Yep for sure! I'll go move em all off of autovoid now. :)
Oh and annalise got voided last night. I just forgot to post it. So sorry perran. I'll keep a look out for her for you though. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for my lack of announcement last night. I got tired and forgot what all I did. My signature is now correct as far as my villagers go. Heh...

Straitjackt! I found a giveaway for Apple! :> will pm you about it! Edit: nvm saw you found it! :>

Last edited:
Straitjackt! I found a giveaway for Apple! :> will pm you about it! Edit: nvm saw you found it! :>

Yeah thank you so much! The girl pmd me about it! I'm super excited. Ty guys for all of your help. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Timbra is moving in. (Auto void)

Cherry the uchi dog is in boxes!
10 minutes till void!

And Alli the snooty gator moved in.. (autovoid)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cherry was voided.

Groucho has moved in !

Wasn't someone looking for him ? I can't remember who though ><

Back