• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

I thought I seen Ankha,but it is midnight. O_O Crap,I'm seeing things.

Lol this has happened to me before. Apparently one night I ordered an ice set for 1mil. bells. I don't ever remember doing it. O_O

Goldenapple, I have Ankha. I made a thread trading her for any of my dreamie villagers if you're interested ^^*.

Last edited:
Alli was auto voided and fauna is moving in from my campsite (keeping). Took me 4 hours to get alli to leave and fauna was just lucky. XD Guna call it quits and go to bed now. Will update my picture sig tomorrow.

Due to the fact that I'm only lacking a couple of villagers I won't really be cycling much now. If a popular villager shows up I will announce and post them on here. Otherwise I'm going to spend most of my time trying to get my last two villagers and saving up bells in the process, so that I can help people buy their own dreamies in the future. :)

Last edited:
Ugh sorry guys, I was going to cycle yesterday but I suddenly made spontaneous plans with mah new buddeh ;D
Anywho, yeah, So I might not be cycling as often from now :c And I shan't be cycling Monday and Tuesday either. Sorry <3

Last edited:
Phoebe is in boxes!
She gets 10 - 20 minutes.

56356f6a65ec8f76aea09ed06d002a02.jpg

Last edited:
Back