• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Scratch that I AM CYCLING RIGHT NOW <3 I missed it so much ;A;
Oh gosh.
I'm so happy I missed cycling so much :(

♥ GOLDIE HAS MOVED IN ♥

goldie.jpg

Last edited:
Right I am super confused.. Who is even cycling with us still? :s
Could you kinda... Tell me when you have stopped cycling on this thread please.. It really confuses me </3

Recruiting cyclers. That won't just leave without telling me..

Last edited:
Could you kinda... Tell me when you have stopped cycling on this thread please.. It really confuses me </3

I'm still here c: ?

I'm still here c: ?

Yay ;w; Thank you for staying..
I am really annoyed actually, I hate how people just decide to leave just because it got dead for a couple of days, without telling me
:( They should help keep it alive not just abandon it. Ah well xD

XD I saw your cycling schedule but you didn't cycle so I thought you took a break :p

Nooo .. I got rid of that cause it was useless xD.. But it only said 2 day break, it's just I met someone on here that lives super close to me and we've been hanging out a lot and that's stopped me from cycling when I wanted to :c
Plus I've been sick xD

Last edited:
Ugh no one has pinged to move out (Plus it's 1am.. )
So I will continue this tomorrow, I shall be starting early to try get back into the habit of cycling, so if you American's miss villagers then I apologise :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww hope you get better soon :c time to update then

Willow has moved out
Erik has moved in (raffle)

You can leave if you want to :p ahah. I don't want to force you to stay T^T <3

Last edited:

I am still here. I have just been super busy. I posted that I will be back active on March 17, as we are going out of town for our spring break starting tonight. Sorry if you thought I'd left completely.

I am still here. I have just been super busy. I posted that I will be back active on March 17, as we are going out of town for our spring break starting tonight. Sorry if you thought I'd left completely.

Oh no, I saw your post, it's okay :)

Back