Buying Wishlist <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im around 12pm ur time available tomorrow!

Last edited:
so, 16 hours from now basically?

No sorry, that won't work a little later will (well a few hours later will)

At the very least I have loads of Gyroids in storage myself lul.

You could say I'm a collector ;)

Oh, whoops sorry xD
I can drop it off for Mayor HG if you’d like.

No, It's okay it'll be there if someone else needs it then :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What’s going on?

Marmalade is giving you the mask but I'll get back to you on Gyroids. I'll wait for Marmalade however.

It's hard though because you're like 7 hours ahead of me to give you some insight

No, It's okay it'll be there if someone else needs it then :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marmalade is giving you the mask but I'll get back to you on Gyroids. I'll wait for Marmalade however.

It's hard though because you're like 7 hours ahead of me to give you some insight

Oh No it’s okay I’ll try and get the gyroids somehow, I don’t wanna bother you plus it’s hard like you said.

Last edited:
The thing is. I can gather the Gyroids up for trade now. That's not a problem :) But I wouldn't want to mess with what Marmalade can offer.

But I think it’ll be impossible because of my timezone so I think It’s best we leave it, I’ll still pay you tbt for the mask thought.

Last edited:
But I think it’ll be impossible because of my timezone so I think It’s best we leave it, I’ll still pay you tbt for the mask thought.

How long are you available for now? I just need some time to check your wishlist for what I have in terms of gyroids :) I'm already seeing a lot that I have btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back