Buying Wishlist <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would hook you up with the rest of items, but I have AI supposed to be taken sometime during today~tomorrow and can't time travel much until he's on his destiny. Let me know if you're interested and okay with that. :)

Also hi saki ちゃ~ん

Last edited:
Hi! I would hook you up with the rest of items, but I have AI supposed to be taken sometime during today~tomorrow and can't time travel much until he's on his destiny. Let me know if you're interested and okay with that. :)

Also hi saki ちゃ~ん

Yes please ~ updated list!

Last edited:
Hi are you still available?
Delivery or would you like to come my town?

Hihi Yuki san :)

Yes please ~ updated list!
Okay. :) So, I'll have these items ready in a couple days once AI is taken. A question though, your MoriDB wishilst includes some items that I don't find in the OP (i.g. basic trash can). Do you only need the ones in OP or should it include all the items that are in MoriDB list?

1 bathroom shelf
2 black phones
2 bowl sinks
2 cypress plants
3 Gracie desks
3 modern wash stations
2 office phones
2 retro sinks
3 rolling closets
2 waiting-room benches
3 wall-mounted TVs
1 Boston bag
1 drink machine
1 handbag
1 modern cash register
1 reception counter
1 snack machine

Okay. :) So, I'll have these items ready in a couple days once AI is taken. A question though, your MoriDB wishilst includes some items that I don't find in the OP (i.g. basic trash can). Do you only need the ones in OP or should it include all the items that are in MoriDB list?

1 bathroom shelf
2 black phones
2 bowl sinks
2 cypress plants
3 Gracie desks
3 modern wash stations
2 office phones
2 retro sinks
3 rolling closets
2 waiting-room benches
3 wall-mounted TVs
1 Boston bag
1 drink machine
1 handbag
1 modern cash register
1 reception counter
1 snack machine

Ignore the MoriDB list and go with the items I wrote on the first page please~

Bump

Last edited:
Okay, thank you so much! Are you sure you don’t want me to pay you tbt for them?
For the additional items you want if any, yep! It's a small thank you gift. Anything you'd like to add to your list?
Also, just letting you know I've finished getting RV stuff. Just need to find one more Gracie desk, time travelling right now.

For the additional items you want if any, yep! It's a small thank you gift. Anything you'd like to add to your list?
Also, just letting you know I've finished getting RV stuff. Just need to find one more Gracie desk, time travelling right now.

Nope that’s all I need thank you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back