• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

derpymayor

Meow
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (143) +
I'm looking to finish up my wishlist:http://moridb.com/catalogs/QhED19W4p0 also looking for lots of clovers and golden tools.

I can offer TBT or visits to any of the following RVs: Reese, Isabelle, lottie, Celeste, Cyrus, Digby, K.K. Inkwell, W. Link. T. Link. Epona, Hopkins, June, Paolo, Huck, Tybalt, Sylvana, Ketchup, Jacob, Rex, Maddie, Bitty, Boyd, Claude, Raddle, Bea, Admiral, Ellie, Candi, Leopold, Spike, Norma, Snooty, Olive, Dobie, Buzz, Tasha, Vivian, Stella, Cashmere, and Gonzo.

Last edited:
If i give you the mermaid items can i have a few rv visits in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry items from Wolf Link and Medli

I can give you the balloons now, if you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you open your gate, I'll drop them off.

Hi :) My
afternoon-tea set
blue pinwheel
burger meal
cupcake
fancy tea set

for

Splatoon spawn point
Splatoon tower
Splattershot
squid bumper
Super Sea Snail

from Inkewll? Please let me know if it sounds okay. :)

Hi :) My
afternoon-tea set
blue pinwheel
burger meal
cupcake
fancy tea set

for

Splatoon spawn point
Splatoon tower
Splattershot
squid bumper
Super Sea Snail

from Inkewll? Please let me know if it sounds okay. :)

Sure. I'll have to TT a little but I'll message you when I have your stuff.

i have mermaid bed, how about 5 TBT for it?

Sure. Can we trade in a few minutes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot to mention. I have Claude in my campground. Would you like to order stuff from him by yourself, or would rather have me order items and trade to something you can order from your vans? He has these stuff.
-> click <-

How about I order something for you and I visit his RV?

Sure. Can we trade in a few minutes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about I order something for you and I visit his RV?

You can visit his RV when we trade if you like. :) And if you want me to order some things from him that's fine too. I still need some stuff from amiibos you have so we can trade later, if that's what you meant!

Last edited:
Back