• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

I can sell you a birthday table, I might have an extra cupcake, and eggplant cow. 10 TBT each? ^-^

I can sell you a birthday table, I might have an extra cupcake, and eggplant cow. 10 TBT each? ^-^

30 TBT? sounds good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much for the TBTs and the rail trip! ❤️

Thank you for selling me the items. Glad you could get the visit. I'm trying to get my badges for visiting and hosting as well.

I bought a couple of the Japanese backs and hopefully ill get mine around the same time. If I don't get the ones I need I'll take you up on your offer. What would you like for the mermaid stuff? I forgot to delete the mermaid floor but I see the rest of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes please I would love both. 5 each sounds good.

Would 3 tbt pro item be okay? So 9 in total?

Just realised I have the lovely phone as well ^^

I have the Sanrio items you're looking for, and a few of the other items on your list. Some of the items I have that you want have been customized tho cuz I used them previously for decoration.

From your list I can give the following, just make an offer:

- Cinnamonroll tray
- Set lunch
- Black tulip
- Orange tulip

I'm also looking for the Standing TV which moridb has listed as being from Hopkins' RV?

♥ If you do want these, when you come you can pick up any two of the presents (for free, obviously)

Last edited:
I have the Sanrio items you're looking for, and a few of the other items on your list. Some of the items I have that you want have been customized tho cuz I used them previously for decoration.

Which ones did you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

From your list I can give the following, just make an offer:

- Cinnamonroll tray
- Set lunch
- Black tulip
- Orange tulip

I'm also looking for the Standing TV which moridb has listed as being from Hopkins' RV?

♥ If you do want these, when you come you can pick up any two of the presents (for free, obviously)

How much would you want for them?

So I do have another cupcake! Reviewing your order:
Birthday Table - 10 TBT
Eggplant Cow - 10 TBT
Cupcake - 10 TBT
Total Price: 30 TBT

I have the kiddie couch, kiddie dresser, frying pan, cinnamoroll tray, callie wig, callie tights, marie wig, marie tights, set square table

Hey! I can offer the My Melody items and a visit to Boris's RV for the popcorn. In return I'd love to visit Isabelle's RV!

I can offer:
pansy table, hibiscus clock,
azalea stool, rice cake,
set square table, turkey,
afternoon tea set, fortune telephone,

For the following items from bittys rv:
fancy display case, hanger rack,
lobby floor, jewelry case

From Weber:
Alto sax, and organ, and toy piano

And I'm not sure if you have this, but I'm also looking for a lotus pond! If you don't, it's cool tho^^

Also, Im okay with an rv visit too or a combination of items + rv visit if you don't already have those items in hand

I can offer:
pansy table, hibiscus clock,
azalea stool, rice cake,
set square table, turkey,
afternoon tea set, fortune telephone,

For the following items from bittys rv:
fancy display case, hanger rack,
lobby floor, jewelry case

From Weber:
Alto sax, and organ, and toy piano

And I'm not sure if you have this, but I'm also looking for a lotus pond! If you don't, it's cool tho^^

Also, Im okay with an rv visit too or a combination of items + rv visit if you don't already have those items in hand

I can get you the stuff from bitty. I don't have webber though. Is there another RV you were interested in? Also I'm not sure about the pond, ill check to see.

Back