• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

You can visit his RV when we trade if you like. :) And if you want me to order some things from him that's fine too. I still need some stuff from amiibos you have so we can trade later, if that's what you meant!

I ordered the stuff from inkwell. What else do you need?

You can visit his RV when we trade if you like. :) And if you want me to order some things from him that's fine too. I still need some stuff from amiibos you have so we can trade later, if that's what you meant!

Yes I love to visit his RV. Did you want anything besides the inkwell items?

I ordered my Sanrio cards yesterday, but they'll only arrive around Christmas Eve - I can either let you visit the RVs or alternatively get you the items you need from them for tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have: mermaid floor and wall, closet and dresser.

Are you still looking for the durian and banana flower baskets?
I need to ride the rails for an initiative and could come and deliver them?
I am saving my Meow coupons so I don't need to visit anyone ... would you be willing to pay tbt for them? Five each? :rolleyes:
My FC 2895 7240 7488
Evening from Twilight
If it's too much I can bargain ... just wasn't sure on the amount
❤️

Last edited:
I ordered my Sanrio cards yesterday, but they'll only arrive around Christmas Eve - I can either let you visit the RVs or alternatively get you the items you need from them for tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have: mermaid floor and wall, closet and dresser.

I bought a couple of the Japanese backs and hopefully ill get mine around the same time. If I don't get the ones I need I'll take you up on your offer. What would you like for the mermaid stuff? I forgot to delete the mermaid floor but I see the rest of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still looking for the durian and banana flower baskets?
I need to ride the rails for an initiative and could come and deliver them?
I am saving my Meow coupons so I don't need to visit anyone ... would you be willing to pay tbt for them? Five each? :rolleyes:
My FC 2895 7240 7488
Evening from Twilight
If it's too much I can bargain ... just wasn't sure on the amount
❤️

Yes please I would love both. 5 each sounds good.

Back