woah woah woah......

Ac1983fan said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Ac1983fan said:
Yes, this could use a lock. Um, Admins? Could you help me out here, please?
*coughsmarttechshouldbeaglobalmodcaughcough*
did I cough?
Oh, don't worry, this will happen, soon. I know, just trust me.
what are you talking about?

;)
Well, let's just say that there will be a new Global Mod soon...

(Mino, don't tell them anything.)

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
*signs*

it should just be a sub-board for The Wishingwell... you could even change the name of it to "bambam's Urge Center"
yah that joke not that funny after the 50th time...

Heres a hint. STOP
50th time?

my butt... i've said that once, and once alone.

if i've said it before, Link me, so i can edit it

:)

but seriously, i looked at it, and what do you know, you had 5 of the 7 topics, the other 2 were Bastoise having a little spam, and Bulerias with the Welcome thread.

its not much of a joke now is it?

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
*signs*

it should just be a sub-board for The Wishingwell... you could even change the name of it to "bambam's Urge Center"
yah that joke not that funny after the 50th time...

Heres a hint. STOP
50th time?

my butt... i've said that once, and once alone.

if i've said it before, ]
more, and not just you, it is al over eveyr forum.

BAMBAM! said:
and they are going to make pikmin a sage when smart is an admin I am guessing.
I am not becoming an Admin this year. I'm heading toward Global Modship. Plus, we might pick a few sages before and after that.

PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Nope....
You're right, Mino....

<small><small><small><small><small>sooner...</small></small></small></small></small>

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Nope....
You're right, Mino....

<small><small><small><small><small>sooner...</small></small></small></small></small>
<small><small><small><small><small>I didn't know you could make text this small. Anyways, it was obvious that mino was gonna become a sage.</small></small></small></small></small>

Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Nope....
You're right, Mino....

<small><small><small><small><small>I didn't know you could make text this small. Anyways, it was obvious that mino was gonna become a sage.</small></small></small></small></small>
<small><small><small><small><small>Yes, you can make text this small. Yes it was very obvious.</small></small></small></small></small>

<small><small><small><small><small>what size text do you use to make it so small?</small></small></small></small></small>

DarthGohan1 said:
<small><small><small><small><small>what size text do you use to make it so small?</small></small></small></small></small>
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>-6, around there. Fun, isn't it?</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

I can't even understand what you're reading...and I can't edit your posts to see it either.

Edit: Microsoft Word is useful to see small text.

<small><small><small><small><small><small>So, when will our first new sage be coming?</small></small></small></small></small></small>

Bulerias said:
Ac1983fan said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Nope....
You're right, Mino....

<small><small><small><small><small>Yes, you can make text this small. Yes it was very obvious.</small></small></small></small></small>
they are talking about making the text that small

I can't even understand what you're reading...and I can't edit your posts to see it either.

Edit: Microsoft Word is useful to see small text.

<small><small><small><small><small><small>So, when will our first new sage be coming?</small></small></small></small></small></small>
<small><small><small><small><small>easier way smart: just copy/paste into the address bar on your browser.</small></small></small></small></small>

Back