• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wolfie, you're a pain in the butt, already!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I spent most of the day yesterday trying to plot reset W. Link's house where I wanted it. I could have sworn I had put down enough markers to discourage him, but no. He found several loopholes and plopped his house down everywhere EXCEPT where I wanted it.

Finally, I found something online that I tried. I changed the system date to Saturday (something I never do, ordinarily) and then opened with a new character. No sign of his plot.

I ran around, putting down markers all over the place, saved and then changed the system time to Sunday. I went in with a new character, just to be on the safe side, and there was his house, right where I wanted it!

I'm pretty sure it would have worked if I'd gone in with my mayor on Saturday, but I didn't want to take chances. The only downside is that I had two new characters I created, which meant that I sacrificed some trees. I deleted both and replanted the areas, but it would be nice to know I could avoid that in the future. Anyway, he's unpacking today, so I'll pop in to say hello and we'll go from there.

Isabelle is on the Plaza today, and I got the ship model from her. That will go perfectly on the mantel in the library. And I think Digby should have the day off, as well. I'll ask Wisp to bring him to the campground. There are a couple of items I'd like to get from his RV, so today is a good day for that.

Back