• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

@ZeldaSylveon
WinkVectors.png

@Silica_Meowmeow
MedliWindWaker.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Silica_Meowmeow: Added hylian text to match her personality as she does reside on Dragon Roost island and understands the language.​

@Jacob_lawall: Your provided render is far too small. I looked up that exact render and all results have extremely jagged edges. I need another one.

@ZeldaSylveon: My pleasure.

Hey there, WonderK! I just love your signatures that people have been using that you've created for them, and I wanted to know if you could make my signature dream come true! :)

Render/Stock: See below
2yv6trk.jpg

Style: Heavy Effect
Color: Black background with a fine border filled with small flames coming off the ends
Text: Ryu Is Life
Size: 500X200 (your max size for signatures)
Other: I'd also like blue electric energy to be radiating off each of his fists too. If it obscures his hands to where you can only see parts of them then that's fine!

I'm not expecting anything too fancy, just well done. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this request and I look forward to the finished product! :D

Avatar/Signature: Both, if possible
Render/Stock: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...awesome.png/revision/latest?cb=20130807210621 or any Toon Link renders, preferably in the same style of the render I supplied
Style: Any style that may look good
Color: Green, any colors that may look good
Text: You don't need to have any text, but some Hyrulian language would be a nice touch
Size: SIG: Same size as usual. AVA: Square
Other: Thanks again! For both the signature and avater, I'll have the usual one-pixel border.

@Ryu: Your provided image is a stock image and not of the best quality. Would any of these work better? Here Here

@BellGreen: Accepted.

Back