• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

WOOOOO

That setup is sort of terrible for selling stuff you got from the island... You have to run up, go over to the bridge, then wing all the way around and go to the top of town. Once you get a bridge it will be good though :p

I'm buying a new bridge ASAP! But I've gone to my dads and my 3DS has died! I have to wait till 8

Oh my god Harry! You need to visit me when I get home and charge it up its just literally died

My boyfriend's copy of the game is here, but my bundle is not. :(
I have to wait till 6:30pm tomorrow for him to come over to mine so we can start playing it together, assuming my bundle will be here by then.

Well my post man was an hour late, he looks new! Stupid man! Anyway here it is!
View attachment 4645

I imagine you were sitting out there on the doorstep waiting with an angry look on your face lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha! I send the animals I don't like so much letters like that all of the time. I also posted on the bulletin board that I didn't feel I was getting the respect I am due as the Mayor and that certain people may dissapear.

Back