• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Would they announce....?

PhilNook

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
ど
Would they announce the 3DS XL bundle at the same time that they say a release date? I'm Just wondering since I'm thinking of buying a XL anyway ;).

I'm saving up for bundle...... Hopefully it comes..... I think they might announce the bundle a little before the actual game comes out.

I mean Korea is getting it so bigger chance we might?

The thing about Korea and Japan is that the design and the color is quite popular there. I doubt it would be over here. Considering purely white systems don't even sell well in NA, I wouldn't think one with a design like that would. There's still hope though since Reggie did mention about releasing bundles with limited edition colors and the fact that the Fire Emblem one was brought here.

Considering purely white systems don't even sell well in NA, I wouldn't think one with a design like that would.

I agree. If they do happen to make a bundle with a limited edition theme to it, it won't be the same one.

I think it's strange how the white systems don't sell as well, considering how I think it was a few months ago that an iPhone was released in white and people were like "oh mah gawd it's in white I need it!!!!"

If the bundle is coming over here, it's possible they would be at the same time like Korea. On the other hand, the Fire Emblem bundle was announced weeks later.

Oh gosh I hope so. I'll be quite disappointed if they don't bring it here, it's goooooorgeous. Hopefully they've kept up with the fan base well enough to know WE WILL BUY IT NINTENDO. I will give you 200$, no problem. All yours.

I don't see why not, but I would have the feeling if they don't announce the bundle at roughly the same time, it would mean that it wouldn't get released.

I personally think that they would announce the game and then, maybe in the same direct, the XL bundle.
I guess we'll know soon enough.

I think at this point it would be smartest for them to announce them all together. We've waited long enough for a release date, it would be wise of them not to make anyone wait for anything else NL related.

Back