• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would you ever restart your town? I need advice!

If you want to restart then why not buy a new AC:NL cartridge from Target when they have them on sale for $15.
That way you can keep everything you have worked so hard to get and transfer things to the new town by using a friend or a second 3ds unit. If you choose to get a second 3DS then the old town can become a huge storage unit, a townsfolk recycler, and somewhere you can visit without any interruption whenever you want to help get those event items.

I would do that and I wish I could, yet I live in Australia. And our prices are definitely not that cheap :(

I'm personally a fan of restarting towns. I know it's hard because you've had your town for so long- it was hard for me to reset my first town as well- but if you're just not happy with it, then you should give your game a chance to make you happy. It's a lot of hard work but you won't regret it!

(Also, I'm restarting my second town on January 1st too ^-^)

I'm personally a fan of restarting towns. I know it's hard because you've had your town for so long- it was hard for me to reset my first town as well- but if you're just not happy with it, then you should give your game a chance to make you happy. It's a lot of hard work but you won't regret it!

To be honest, I'm a also a fan of restarting. It's why I have two copies. Pripyat is my permanent (although not original) town. I restart the other town every couple of months or so.

(Also, I'm restarting my second town on January 1st too ^-^)

Yeah, I feel as though I am a bit attached to my town, but when I think about it, it's really only because of the villagers. And, to be honest, a lot of the time they aren't too hard to get back!

im never gonna give up my town im never gonna put it down im never gonna run around it and reset it never gonna make them cry never gonna say goodbye... (you get the point its suppose to be rickroll song)

Back