Would you/Have you ever completed your ACNH catalog?

Do you have a complete catalog?

• Total voters
i trade a lot so yes i have a complete catalogue. it's about the only thing i actually 100% in animal crossing really since it's related to decorating. i like to have options and it's good to have a completely catalogue for trading.

Thankfully because of this amazing community, there were a bunch of users on here who were hosting catalogue parties and I remember going to ALL of them in order to catalogue everything I could.

It got to the point where it was hectic when people would in and out of the town, but overall, I'm glad that I did it then. I don't think there are any more cataloguing parties anymore from what I see in the forum, but it was during the pandemic when I was home to do it

I honestly don't know how complete my catalog is. I would have liked to complete it but I'm pretty sure I didn't. Then more stuff was added with updates so I feel like I have a good chunk, but still probably have a decent amount missing. I remember paying to visit catalog islands, and I distinctly remember the clothes being hard, as I could not for the life of me find a catalog island that had all the tops+ colour variations.

I really don't know how to keep track of what I do and don't have in my catalog, and ACNH seems pretty dead so I feel like even if I wanted to, finding catalog islands would be an unsuccessful search ksfdkfdk.

hmmmm i've thought about it but there's so many items and so many colour variants Q-Q
i do try to buy things that i know i don't have so that i can slowly check them off but !!! i'm not actively going out of my way to complete

maybe one day i might try to but i don't see myself trying to complete it in the near future haha

I have a complete catalogue of orderable furniture - all colors. I’m working on clothing, hats, bags, accessories, socks and shoes. According to my database list, I need 301 more items 🙂.

My aim is to complete it on my main island. It's still going to take some time but it will feel more of an achievement if I ever manage it! On my 2nd and 3rd island, I'm not so fussed as I could order items from my main island and fly them over.

Absolutely no way I’m ever completing the catalogue, especially with all the colour variants! If possible I’ll just go to Cyrus for those, but no.. there’s way too many items and I have no real interest in filling the whole thing out.

I have completed mine, but with the help of a lot of treasure/catalog items i must admit.

i might have completed my catalog on my first island. on the third reset, i don't really play anymore and my switch online membership runs out this month.. so i don't think i will attempt to complete it

No my catalogue is far from complete, wish I could complete it some day. Hoping to at least get certain items and complete the sets I like and actually use for decoration.

Back