• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would you rather? New Leaf edition!

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
I thought it would be fun to play a game of 'Would you rather?' related to New Leaf.

Rules:
- If you answer a question, you have to add one of your own for the next person. This will keep the game and discussion going.

- Answer the question asked by the person who posted last.

- Keep it New Leaf related! We don't want to get moved. If you can, explain your answer so it's a discussion as well as a game.

- I'll add more if I think they'll be needed.

- Make the word 'or' in caps in your question just so I know you checked over the rules before posting.

So let's start!

Would you rather: Be able to destroy the permanent rocks in your town or Not have a shampoodle?

i'd rather be able to destroy the rocks.. i mean having crappy hair would be annoying but thats what hats are for.

would you rather have the ability to place villagers houses without resetting OR only be allowed 5 villagers per town?

Would you rather: Be able to destroy the permanent rocks in your town or Not have a shampoodle?

I'd rather have shampoodle because... I absolutely despise the default hair styles and eye colors when you first make your character. Can you imagine everyone's toon looking exactly the same? That's terrible. No amount of rock smashing is worth that, plus you can just map reset until you get rocks that are in tolerable places.

My question:
Would you rather be able to hold infinite design patterns on your mayor OR be able to carry as many items as you wanted inside of your bag?

Last edited:
I'd rather have shampoodle because... I absolutely despite the default hair styles and eye colors when you first make your character. Can you imagine everyone's toon looking exactly the same? That's terrible. No amount of rock smashing is worth that, plus you can just map reset until you get rocks that are in tolerable places.

My question:
Would you rather be able to hold infinite design patterns on your mayor OR be able to carry as many items as you wanted inside of your bag?
As many items as I wanted. I used very little patterns so that might be a factor.

Would you rather have a random chicken in your town or a random eagle?

Random eagle. I like some I've seen in my campsite like Apollo and Keaton. I don't like any chickens. I liked Leigh in the original AC game but she's dead and gone now.

Would you rather be trapped on the island with Pietro the scary clown sheep or Leif the scary clown garden shop owner?

Last edited:
I'd rather have shampoodle because... I absolutely despise the default hair styles and eye colors when you first make your character. Can you imagine everyone's toon looking exactly the same? That's terrible. No amount of rock smashing is worth that, plus you can just map reset until you get rocks that are in tolerable places.

My question:

Be able to carry as many items as I want, since designs to me are just paths which my side characters carry lol.

Would you rather be able to pick your villagers but (not even with the villager reset trick) never be able to control their spot, or have total control on where completely random villagers live?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random eagle. I like some I've seen in my campsite like Apollo and Keaton. I don't like any chickens. I liked Leigh in the original AC game but she's dead and gone now.

Would you rather be trapped on the island with Pietro the scary clown sheep or Leif the scary clown garden shop owner?

At lease Piertro is funny

Random eagle. I like some I've seen in my campsite like Apollo and Keaton.

Pietro is one of my favorites so definitely him. He's super cute and not scary at all aha.

Would you rather be able to convince a villager to stay if they're in boxes or choose any villager you want when you create a new town?

Would you rather be able to pick your villagers but (not even with the villager reset trick) never be able to control their spot, or have total control on where completely random villagers live?
Total control. Always.

Last edited:
Random eagle. I like some I've seen in my campsite like Apollo and Keaton.

Lief. He's pretty cute. I like Pietro too but eh...I'm used to Lief's mug more.
Would you rather have peaches or pears as your town fruit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pietro is one of my favorites so definitely him. He's super cute and not scary at all aha.

Would you rather be able to convince a villager to stay if they're in boxes or choose any villager you want when you create a new town?

Convince a villager to stay in boxes, too many accents.

I'd say Lief. I love Leif, he's so happy.

Would you rather have no island OR have to swim for 10 minutes to get to it?

Swim 10 minutes

Would you rather start the game with 3 villagers or a full town?

Last edited:
i'd rather be able to destroy the rocks.. i mean having crappy hair would be annoying but thats what hats are for.

would you rather have the ability to place villagers houses without resetting OR only be allowed 5 villagers per town?

I'll answer your since it seemed to get skipped over.

I'd rather be able to place them without resetting. It would make everything so much easier.

Would you rather not be able to choose what your house looks like OR not be able to choose where it goes?

Last edited:
I'll answer your since it seemed to get skipped over.

I'd rather be able to place them without resetting. It would make everything so much easier.

Would you rather not be able to choose what your house looks like OR not be able to choose where it goes?
Not be able to choose where it goes. I can always work around that. I don't want a clashing home.

Would you rather have a random monkey in your town or a random cow/bull.

Random monkey (prays it isn't Elise)

Would you rather have no real theme but all villagers you want or a beautiful theme but villagers you don't care for?

Random monkey (prays it isn't Elise)

Would you rather have no real theme but all villagers you want or a beautiful theme but villagers you don't care for?

no real theme! I can cope without a theme but I can't cope with out my friends!

Would you rather have grass deterioration or never have control on what you wear?

no real theme! I can cope without a theme but I can't cope with out my friends!

Would you rather have grass deterioration or never have control on what you wear?

Grass deterioration. That's what patterns are for. :D

Would you rather have a random ostrich or bird villager?

Grass deterioration. That's what patterns are for. :D

Would you rather have a random ostrich or bird villager?

An ostrich, because I love all of them, but I don't like any birds.

Would you rather:

Get a villager back immediately (no cycle) OR be able to design your map?

Would you rather:

I would love it if the sixteen villager cycle didn't exist anymore.

Would you rather have six rooms in your house or three?

Would you rather:

Villager back. Poor Mollly. I'm trying to cycle out 16 villagers with 9 keepers already. It is not fun.

Would you rather have Anchovy, Jay, or Sparro as your new random resident?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love it if the sixteen villager cycle didn't exist anymore.

Would you rather have six rooms in your house or three?

Six rooms? Why limit to three? :eek:

Villager back. Poor Mollly. I'm trying to cycle out 16 villagers with 9 keepers already. It is not fun.

Would you rather have Anchovy, Jay, or Sparro as your new random resident?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Six rooms? Why limit to three? :eek:
Oh wow, I lost Molly too. Nearly cried when I saw her house missing from the map. ;; I completed the cycle already but you have it much worst.

I suck at interior design so have a lot of rooms is kinda unnecessary for me. Also, if I recall correctly, in CF you only had three rooms.

Oh, my choice would be either Sparro and Jay. I had Sparro once and he was really cute but Jay has such a pleasing design.

Would you rather keep Isabelle as your secretary or choose a villager to be it?

Back