• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would you rather? New Leaf edition!

Voice chat, definitely. It'd be great to have that, makes going online so much easier and so much more fun! I do like the shopping card thing, but I barely used that in LGTTC so I probably won't use it in ACNL all that much either.

Would you rather always have bee stings or always be stuck with messy blue hair (and you can't use any hats or wigs, still hairpins and stuff though)?

Would you rather always have bee stings or always be stuck with messy blue hair (and you can't use any hats or wigs, still hairpins and stuff though)?

tough call- i'd say bee stings, bc you get attention from your visitors.

would you rather have your town map require all houses to be in one residential quadrant, or would you rather that your character had a health meter and had to eat/drink/and rest in real time to replenish their health?

tough call- i'd say bee stings, bc you get attention from your visitors.

would you rather have your town map require all houses to be in one residential quadrant, or would you rather that your character had a health meter and had to eat/drink/and rest in real time to replenish their health?

I like the idea of both of these... aha but I'd have to go with the first! A little neighbourhood would be cute, and everything would look neater on the map!

Would you rather be able to get DLC from all countries (imagine you couldn't trade for them) OR be able to order anything at all from the HHA showcase (minus museum items)?

DLC from all countries. I hardly ever use my HHA showcase.

Would you rather be in debt with Nook, but every time you pay it off it's doubled OR have Nook show up in the campsite all the time rather than potential villagers?

Last edited:
Would you rather be in debt with Nook, but every time you pay it off it's doubled OR have Nook show up in the campsite all the time rather than potential villagers?

Campsite, I can buy permies. eheh. Would kinda suck though. xD

Would you rather have a villager plot themselves /right in front/ of your house OR on top of a place you really wanted a nice pwp setup to go?

I'd rather have the debt. :p Bells are super common in this game.

Would you rather have constant bad luck (tripping, unfair prices, ect.) Or have all hybrid flowers wilt in a single day? (Even if you watered them on the previous day)

I'd rather have the debt. :p Bells are super common in this game.

Would you rather have constant bad luck (tripping, unfair prices, ect.) Or have all hybrid flowers wilt in a single day? (Even if you watered them on the previous day)

Have all my hybrid flowers wilt. I could still water them, right?

Would you rather have an all-frog town or an all-bird town? (Small birds, not eagles or ostriches or anything.)

Birds, I love Robin and Sparrow but aim not big on the frogs..

Would you rather have more control as the Mayor and have Isabelle as a helper with a home in town or not be the Mayor at all but instead be assigned a different random job in town when you started a game?

I would rather have more control as a mayor and have Isabelle be a helper with a home in town! I love being a mayor, and I don't want to have another different random job. Plus, it would be awesome if I had the power in the game to host the holidays and events in the town plaza.

Would you rather have a town that has no flowers at all whatsoever OR have a town that is completely filled with flowers everywhere, with no open spaces?

Would you rather have a villager plot themselves /right in front/ of your house OR on top of a place you really wanted a nice pwp setup to go?

in a place where i wanted a pwp. nobody better be cramping my personal house!

Would you rather have a town that has no flowers at all whatsoever OR have a town that is completely filled with flowers everywhere, with no open spaces?

completely filled with no open space- i'd still be running through them!

would you rather that your town comes with preset pathways and you choose the pattern that gets laid down, or that the towns dont have a feature of putting down a pathway design?

I would rather have more control as a mayor and have Isabelle be a helper with a home in town! I love being a mayor, and I don't want to have another different random job. Plus, it would be awesome if I had the power in the game to host the holidays and events in the town plaza.

No flowers at all. More room for trees and bushes!

Would you rather be able to have a villager of your choice as a roommate or be able to plan and host your own events?

No flowers at all. More room for trees and bushes!

Would you rather be able to have a villager of your choice as a roommate or be able to plan and host your own events?

Plan and host my own events. I can have an event where every villager gives me all their bells! :D

Would you rather have more bells than anyone with NL OR have all of your dreamies?

Plan and host my own events. I can have an event where every villager gives me all their bells! :D

Would you rather have more bells than anyone with NL OR have all of your dreamies?

Eep, tough decision. :p I would rather go for having all of my dreamies though. After all, I can always work harder to get more bells on my own.

Would you rather be able to have the ability to have a slumber party at your house and have all your invited villagers come over and interact with you like they would irl at a slumber party, OR have the ability to be any villager in your town for one day and have the villager that you are pretending to be take your place as a mayor for one day?

Eep, tough decision. :p I would rather go for having all of my dreamies though. After all, I can always work harder to get more bells on my own.

Would you rather be able to have the ability to have a slumber party at your house and have all your invited villagers come over and interact with you like they would irl at a slumber party, OR have the ability to be any villager in your town for one day and have the villager that you are pretending to be take your place as a mayor for one day?

I would rather have the slumber party! I prefer interacting with my villagers more over pretending to be one of the animals and being mayor anyway. :)

Would you rather have no able sisters in your mainstreet (or anywhere else) or no town hall? (meaning you can't do any mayoral duties and Isabelle doesn't exist)

Last edited:
Would you rather have no able sisters in your mainstreet (or anywhere else) or no town hall?
I would go for no town hall as I have been fine with the previous animal crossing games.

Would you rather have the ugliest villager with your favourite personality OR the cutest villager with your least favourite personality?

cutest
don't really have a personality I hate

would you rather be able to plant next to structures or choose exactly where villager plots go?

Neither really, but I'll go with choosing where villagers live since the first option simply isn't possible and will block off things (the reason they implemented that anyway).

Would you rather wake up to a town full of weeds or a town with no weeds at all?
(seems like a trick question, but it can actually be a good thing to have a lot of weeds for weeding badges)

Neither really, but I'll go with choosing where villagers live since the first option simply isn't possible and will block off things (the reason they implemented that anyway).

Would you rather wake up to a town full of weeds or a town with no weeds at all?
(seems like a trick question, but it can actually be a good thing to have a lot of weeds for weeding badges)

I feel kind of funny answering this, since my town is full of unpicked clovers anyway! (And they're technically weeds) But even if they didn't count, I'd choose weeds for the badge! (Seriously, I hate that badge.)

Would you rather be able to be an animal in game, along w/ your villagers (based off your inital answers (and imagine there was no online cheat guide)) or have all your 'villagers' be humans?

OMG, no way would I rather have all my villagers be humans. That would take away what makes the game unique and it's charm.
I would rather be an animal in game.

Would you rather have one of the old villagers brought back at the price of not being able to interact with them OR being able to interact with old villagers from old animal crossing games (such as meow), but villagers introduced into new leaf (such as Julian and Marshal) you cannot interact with. (You also can't go to other towns to interact with them neither)

Last edited:
OMG, no way would I rather have all my villagers be humans. That would take away what makes the game unique and it's charm.
I would rather be an animal in game.

Would you rather have one of the old villagers brought back at the price of not being able to interact with them OR being able to interact with old villagers from old animal crossing games (such as meow), but villagers introduced into new leaf (such as Julian and Marshal) you cannot interact with. (You also can't go to other towns to interact with them neither)

Such a hard question. QnQ
I'd rather have one of the old villagers brought back without being able to talk to them. I never took the old games seriously (I had Wild World and I don't even remember what the game looks like anymore) until New Leaf, so this option wouldn't take a huge toll on me. And besides, it's one character compared to the many oh-so-awesome new villagers in ACNL~

Hmm, would you rather be able to build PWPs on the beach or move "permanent" PWPs (campsite, cafe, etc.)? c:

Back