• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would you rather? New Leaf edition!

Move permanent PWP's.
Would you rather restart your entire town or let all of your dreamies move out?

Let dreamies move out.

Would you rather be able to plant cedars in the south or be able to choose your town fruit?

Plant cedars in the south because forests.

Would you rather destroy your villagers house for a really rare item in chance they will give it/put it on sale or have every single flower in your town die beautiful ordinance or not?

I don't completely understand the question, but I'd rather destroy one of my villager's houses. It'll allow me to move that villager out sooner and I would rather not have all my flowers die.

Would you rather have the skills to design really nice paths or have the skill to design really nice clothing in New Leaf?

I don't completely understand the question, but I'd rather destroy one of my villager's houses. It'll allow me to move that villager out sooner and I would rather not have all my flowers die.

Would you rather have the skills to design really nice paths or have the skill to design really nice clothing in New Leaf?

I would much rather have the ability to design really nice clothing.

would you rather have blathers as a housemate OR have resetti as the town mayor?

would you rather have blathers as a housemate OR have resetti as the town mayor?

Blathers! I love him. His fear of bugs would get a little annoying, but I love his little trivia facts from previous games and really miss hearing about the dinosaurs directly from him in older games. Mostly, though, I just don't want Resetti ruling my town. I have a feeling that all of my villagers would end up as emotionless robots under his thumb.

Would you rather be able to pick which villagers moved into your town but have absolutely no control over where they moved in, or have no say over who moved into your town but absolute control over where they set their plot?

I'd rather have no say who moves in, but being able to pick where their house goes. It's a lot easier for me to grow attached to a villager if I don't find their house in a bad spot.

Would you rather be the mayor, or work for Nook as a real estate agent decorating homes?

Marry Isabelle, duh.
Would you rather lose all of your home upgrades or lose your 2 favorite villagers?

Marry Isabelle, duh.
Would you rather lose all of your home upgrades or lose your 2 favorite villagers?

Lose my two favourite villagers. There's always room for improvement!

Would you rather be able to catch any fish you want whenever you want OR catch any bug you want whenever you want?

Lose my two favourite villagers. There's always room for improvement!

Would you rather be able to catch any fish you want whenever you want OR catch any bug you want whenever you want?

Fish, the most valuable fish(es) is worth more than the most valuable bug.

WYR be able to design pants/skirts or design shoes/socks?

the shoe thing?

Would you destroy T.I.Y (or any other upgrades) or never go to the train station again?

Last edited:
train station, probably. i need my stuff!

would you rather destroy the museum or club lol?

This is a tough decision! But I think I'd destroy Club LOL, since I can always buy music at the Nooklings' store and emotions never bothered me anyway (I DIDN'T mean this to be a Frozen reference LOL).

Would you rather being able to swim in the river (and, therefore, being able to catch new underwater creatures) or being able to swim further from the mainland and island (for instance, being able to reach new places by swimming away).

Hell I would love to swim away, I love travelling and exploring soo.

Would you rather have it be snowing once everyday, or it to be raining.

Club LOL. I almost never use it (except for emotion thingies).

Would you rather only have river fish or only have ocean fish?

I'd rather just have ocean fish because that includes sharks, and sharks sell for way more.

Would you rather lose access to the island for a month OR Main Street for a week?

Last edited:
I'd rather just have ocean fish because that includes sharks, and sharks sell for way more.

Would you rather lose access to the island for a month OR Main Street for a week?

Main street for a week. I can do that. But I DESPERATELY need the island right now!

Would you rather have all your dreamies move out or lose all your IGB and TBT

Back